Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Survey; What U Look 4 In A Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
&& Done
&& Done
-xdhDBnI.gif-
Slimebow completed the survey.

Awaiting landslides of friend requests.
Slimebow completed the survey.

Awaiting landslides of friend requests.
slimebow - stumbling around.
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
*Rolls past*
*Rolls past*
~
@Startedraining
You missed a few friends.
@Distortionist @Jendalie @Skeseth @Silverhart @SkieNight @FrozenArcher @Grifforik @Diddlebug @FireDance101 @FFScar
Sorry to anyone who I forgot, or to anyone who wouldn't like to be pinged again.
@Startedraining
You missed a few friends.
@Distortionist @Jendalie @Skeseth @Silverhart @SkieNight @FrozenArcher @Grifforik @Diddlebug @FireDance101 @FFScar
Sorry to anyone who I forgot, or to anyone who wouldn't like to be pinged again.
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@TikindiDragon, Thank you very much! I posted the survey first in Wind and there's already more Earth than them haha nvn

@Tengu Ah yes! A friend of mine who looked over the survey for me before I finished told me about that, it isn't in the results, but it is added! n-n

@Rollingjules ah I suppose people could do that, it wouldn't bother me one way or the other (I can make a note up at the top) the only reason I hadn't mentioned anything like that was because I could see who said what from what flight, though I suppose people probably would be interested in seeing who said what n-n

and to everyone else who has taken the survey and reading this, thank you! n-n
@TikindiDragon, Thank you very much! I posted the survey first in Wind and there's already more Earth than them haha nvn

@Tengu Ah yes! A friend of mine who looked over the survey for me before I finished told me about that, it isn't in the results, but it is added! n-n

@Rollingjules ah I suppose people could do that, it wouldn't bother me one way or the other (I can make a note up at the top) the only reason I hadn't mentioned anything like that was because I could see who said what from what flight, though I suppose people probably would be interested in seeing who said what n-n

and to everyone else who has taken the survey and reading this, thank you! n-n
wHevbhU.gif
"The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what
If it all goes wrong
Darling just hold on"
Is there any way to see responses without filling it out again? I want to be nosy :D
Is there any way to see responses without filling it out again? I want to be nosy :D
L3t8ZMg.png
@Tengu hm uhh does this work? (I'm still not super familiar with this stuff...)
@Tengu hm uhh does this work? (I'm still not super familiar with this stuff...)
wHevbhU.gif
"The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what
If it all goes wrong
Darling just hold on"
@Babyotter
Aye! Thankyou!
@Babyotter
Aye! Thankyou!
L3t8ZMg.png
Finished ^-^
Finished ^-^