Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Survey; What U Look 4 In A Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I made up a survey to ask people about their flights so I can eventually turn the results into a spreadsheet or something similar to make a kind of quick little flight guide for people who may need help picking a flight. I think I feel good enough about the questions I have now, but if you think something should be changed or if you have a suggestion, let me know!
Someone pointed out to me this flight guide, and I wanted to say that this isn't ment to replace or be better than this flight guide or any others that may existed, I just wanted a different kind so people could look at it from a diferent perspective (does that make sense?)

also the results your shown at the end, if you look at them, are just overall results and I can see actual individual result so don't worry about that, I can see which flights said which so yeah!

oh and the link is helpful I suppose huh... here it is

thank you everyone who has already taken it to test it out, and thank you to everyone who takes it after this n-n (also if nay of you would like to post this in your flight's forum go for it)

edit 12/8: A suggestion from @Rollingjules, if you'd like to in the written response questions you can start them with which flight you're in like "Earth flight: _____ , Earth: _____, [Earth] ____" or any thing similar. It's not required, but it's something that could help others who look at the results see what you've written about your flight! Just thought I'd bold this because I decided with some many people wanted to see which flights said which, it'd be really awesome if people would do this, I suppose I still can't make you, but it'd helpful to people who may want to learn about flights before I post the results

also I didn't mention it before but I think I'll let this go for a week or two depending on how many responses I get and stuff like that nvn

edit #2 12/8: If you exited out of the tab and would like to see the overall results again you can by clicking here as I said before, it's not dividing by flights, but I think it's still a pretty interesting thing to look at to see overall FR view on things nvn
Also again feel free to post this in your flight's forum, it's been posted in Wind's, Earth's, and I think Arcane (? I asked my friend to post it, and she responded sure, so I think it is)

edit 12/22: If anyone who sees this is in Fire, Ice, Shadow, or Water could you please post this survey in your flight? I would like one in every flight, but these flights seem to have a low response count and while I'm sure most of the people who have responded have about the same answers, I'd like to get as many opinions as I can to make sure that I can help as many people as I can while they're looking for flights to move to

12/31: I think I might start working on putting everything together tonight or tomorrow, I lot of the responses have slowed down quite a bit. Ideally I'd still like wayy more Ice, Nature, Shadow, and Water responses (so if you have any friends in that flight perhaps pass the message along?) but I feel like I may have enough to work with.
I will probably bump this thread one more time, and once I decide to start putting the guide together! I will close the survey when that happens so if you click it and you can't take it, that's probably why. I'll reopen it once I get some stuff put together though any responses entered after the guide has been made will probably not be included unless something drastic changes...
I made up a survey to ask people about their flights so I can eventually turn the results into a spreadsheet or something similar to make a kind of quick little flight guide for people who may need help picking a flight. I think I feel good enough about the questions I have now, but if you think something should be changed or if you have a suggestion, let me know!
Someone pointed out to me this flight guide, and I wanted to say that this isn't ment to replace or be better than this flight guide or any others that may existed, I just wanted a different kind so people could look at it from a diferent perspective (does that make sense?)

also the results your shown at the end, if you look at them, are just overall results and I can see actual individual result so don't worry about that, I can see which flights said which so yeah!

oh and the link is helpful I suppose huh... here it is

thank you everyone who has already taken it to test it out, and thank you to everyone who takes it after this n-n (also if nay of you would like to post this in your flight's forum go for it)

edit 12/8: A suggestion from @Rollingjules, if you'd like to in the written response questions you can start them with which flight you're in like "Earth flight: _____ , Earth: _____, [Earth] ____" or any thing similar. It's not required, but it's something that could help others who look at the results see what you've written about your flight! Just thought I'd bold this because I decided with some many people wanted to see which flights said which, it'd be really awesome if people would do this, I suppose I still can't make you, but it'd helpful to people who may want to learn about flights before I post the results

also I didn't mention it before but I think I'll let this go for a week or two depending on how many responses I get and stuff like that nvn

edit #2 12/8: If you exited out of the tab and would like to see the overall results again you can by clicking here as I said before, it's not dividing by flights, but I think it's still a pretty interesting thing to look at to see overall FR view on things nvn
Also again feel free to post this in your flight's forum, it's been posted in Wind's, Earth's, and I think Arcane (? I asked my friend to post it, and she responded sure, so I think it is)

edit 12/22: If anyone who sees this is in Fire, Ice, Shadow, or Water could you please post this survey in your flight? I would like one in every flight, but these flights seem to have a low response count and while I'm sure most of the people who have responded have about the same answers, I'd like to get as many opinions as I can to make sure that I can help as many people as I can while they're looking for flights to move to

12/31: I think I might start working on putting everything together tonight or tomorrow, I lot of the responses have slowed down quite a bit. Ideally I'd still like wayy more Ice, Nature, Shadow, and Water responses (so if you have any friends in that flight perhaps pass the message along?) but I feel like I may have enough to work with.
I will probably bump this thread one more time, and once I decide to start putting the guide together! I will close the survey when that happens so if you click it and you can't take it, that's probably why. I'll reopen it once I get some stuff put together though any responses entered after the guide has been made will probably not be included unless something drastic changes...
wHevbhU.gif
"The sun goes down and it comes back up
The world it turns no matter what
If it all goes wrong
Darling just hold on"
Taken the Survey for you :) I've also posted a thread link in our forums, so hopefully you'll be getting a landslide of Earth responses.
Taken the Survey for you :) I've also posted a thread link in our forums, so hopefully you'll be getting a landslide of Earth responses.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Survey taken
Survey taken
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

*rolls on in with the avalanche*
*rolls on in with the avalanche*
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
Survey taken! ^__^
Survey taken! ^__^
Did the thing :)
I look forward to seeing what this comes out like! :)

(I forgot to add the familiar shelter dammit... Can you add that to a random answer from Earth? :P)
Did the thing :)
I look forward to seeing what this comes out like! :)

(I forgot to add the familiar shelter dammit... Can you add that to a random answer from Earth? :P)
L3t8ZMg.png
Took the survey! (●ヮ●)
Took the survey! (●ヮ●)
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@Tengu - I forgot the familiar shelter too! NOOOO. Reading the other responses was pretty fun! SO MANY EARTHIES. *avalanche*
@Tengu - I forgot the familiar shelter too! NOOOO. Reading the other responses was pretty fun! SO MANY EARTHIES. *avalanche*
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
@Babyotter I took the survey, but I also have a suggestion! There's no way to sort the responses by flight when looking at the results, so it might be worth putting in a suggestion to put in a mention of your flight in each written response. For example, mine could be:

Earth flight: Text here
Earth: Opinion here
[Earth] Observation here

Just something to make it easier for people reading through the responses to know which response came from where! I know it's not necessarily intuitive to put a name drop in every single response as people are filling it out. Thanks for your time, and thanks for thinking ahead for our newbies! c:
@Babyotter I took the survey, but I also have a suggestion! There's no way to sort the responses by flight when looking at the results, so it might be worth putting in a suggestion to put in a mention of your flight in each written response. For example, mine could be:

Earth flight: Text here
Earth: Opinion here
[Earth] Observation here

Just something to make it easier for people reading through the responses to know which response came from where! I know it's not necessarily intuitive to put a name drop in every single response as people are filling it out. Thanks for your time, and thanks for thinking ahead for our newbies! c:
official_big_rock_by_abe_cog-d829rbk.png

I am a casual player. PM me to get in touch with me! Thanks! :3
Aaaaand done. :-]
Aaaaand done. :-]
tumblr_ndx07sNvft1tm8fheo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10