Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
I dunno if it was suggested, but maybe like.....sweaters?

I personally think it might be cute, like those dreaded "ugly christmas sweaters" for people to give to their dragons,...

shrugs. Just a thought ;u;'''
I dunno if it was suggested, but maybe like.....sweaters?

I personally think it might be cute, like those dreaded "ugly christmas sweaters" for people to give to their dragons,...

shrugs. Just a thought ;u;'''
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@IceOfFireflight

Yep
@IceOfFireflight

Yep
ihOGJoH.png
[quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-12 15:23:40"][quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-10 08:09:05"][quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-09 08:25:41"][quote name="momo1013" date="2014-11-08 21:15:42"]A few things: [b]Mage items![/b] including but not limited to [LIST] [*]more hats [*]wands [*]runes [*]casting sigils [*]spell circles [*]books, floating or stacked or just holding [*]vials of liquids or potions [*]herb bundles [*]a cauldron or a mortar and pestle [*]spell scrolls (or just reading scrolls in general) [*]magic sparkles [/LIST] [b]More fancy apparel![/b] separate pieces for [LIST] [*]bow ties [*]vests [*]regular ties, neat and messily knotted [*]wrist cuffs [*]suit jackets [/LIST] (i really want to be able to mix and match jackets, vests, and ties) [b]Misc![/b] [LIST] [*]i dunno i think i feel like I want claws. Like vicious sharp claws for every breed. I know ridgies already got some gnarly toe things happening but I think other breeds would look hardcore with some super long and sharp battle claws [*]big swooshy capes, more action oriented than the current ones, also lighter [*]lace jewelry. i need my ladies to be classy and frilly. colors in black, white and ivory i think. also maybe pink and pastel blue. who knows. theres lots of colors. [*]more feathered wing colors. pastel blue. dark green. hilighter yellow. yes. [/LIST][/quote] Lets ask for more things. [b]Gloves![/b] [LIST] [*]something to match the spats and waistcoats [*]half gloves that only cover the hand [*]full elbow gloves [*]fighting gloves or driving gloves (of course for aesthetic, unless dragons suddenly drive fast and furious) [*]big fluffy arm warmer gloves (but not furry!) [*]perhaps cable knit [*]gloves like the metallurgists forge tools gear (is that the right name?) [*]leg warmers too because they're adorable [/LIST] [b]More Misc![/b] [LIST] [*]more bow colors, especially pastels [*]more prominent wing piercings/jewelry [*]christmas hats!!!!! [/LIST][/quote] [b]MORE MORE THINGS![/b] [LIST] [*]Warrior weapons. More swords and stuff, maybe an axe or two. Belt daggers? Why not. Imagine getting stabbed by a wildclaw. Terrifying. [*]More tail accessories besides armor [*]Aviator hats! We have steampunk goggles but I would like ear flappy hats [*]Backpacks! First aid kits too. I would love to see lil medic dragons. [*]Dominance flags! [*]Flags in general. Pride flags would be great. [/LIST][/quote] Sorry for this spam, I just keep having more ideas (I'm thinking about my OC's) [LIST] [*]Leather jackets [*]More patterns for pants [*]A spat or shoe reminiscent of combat boots? [*]Science lab goggles [*]I support the suggestion of different hood shapes [*]A bouquet instead of a single flower [*]Little fruits on top of heads maybe like cherries or strawberries for all those sweets themed dragons? [*]Perhaps beaded jewelry [/LIST] Thank you for reading my suggestions and I promise to not repost with more and clog up the board :)[/quote] Rising from the depths to repost my super long suggestion list since its been over 10 pages
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-12 15:23:40:
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-10 08:09:05:
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-09 08:25:41:
momo1013 wrote on 2014-11-08 21:15:42:
A few things:
Mage items!
including but not limited to
  • more hats
  • wands
  • runes
  • casting sigils
  • spell circles
  • books, floating or stacked or just holding
  • vials of liquids or potions
  • herb bundles
  • a cauldron or a mortar and pestle
  • spell scrolls (or just reading scrolls in general)
  • magic sparkles

More fancy apparel!
separate pieces for
  • bow ties
  • vests
  • regular ties, neat and messily knotted
  • wrist cuffs
  • suit jackets
(i really want to be able to mix and match jackets, vests, and ties)

Misc!
  • i dunno i think i feel like I want claws. Like vicious sharp claws for every breed. I know ridgies already got some gnarly toe things happening but I think other breeds would look hardcore with some super long and sharp battle claws
  • big swooshy capes, more action oriented than the current ones, also lighter
  • lace jewelry. i need my ladies to be classy and frilly. colors in black, white and ivory i think. also maybe pink and pastel blue. who knows. theres lots of colors.
  • more feathered wing colors. pastel blue. dark green. hilighter yellow. yes.

Lets ask for more things.
Gloves!
  • something to match the spats and waistcoats
  • half gloves that only cover the hand
  • full elbow gloves
  • fighting gloves or driving gloves (of course for aesthetic, unless dragons suddenly drive fast and furious)
  • big fluffy arm warmer gloves (but not furry!)
  • perhaps cable knit
  • gloves like the metallurgists forge tools gear (is that the right name?)
  • leg warmers too because they're adorable

More Misc!
  • more bow colors, especially pastels
  • more prominent wing piercings/jewelry
  • christmas hats!!!!!

MORE MORE THINGS!
  • Warrior weapons. More swords and stuff, maybe an axe or two. Belt daggers? Why not. Imagine getting stabbed by a wildclaw. Terrifying.
  • More tail accessories besides armor
  • Aviator hats! We have steampunk goggles but I would like ear flappy hats
  • Backpacks! First aid kits too. I would love to see lil medic dragons.
  • Dominance flags!
  • Flags in general. Pride flags would be great.
Sorry for this spam, I just keep having more ideas (I'm thinking about my OC's)
  • Leather jackets
  • More patterns for pants
  • A spat or shoe reminiscent of combat boots?
  • Science lab goggles
  • I support the suggestion of different hood shapes
  • A bouquet instead of a single flower
  • Little fruits on top of heads maybe like cherries or strawberries for all those sweets themed dragons?
  • Perhaps beaded jewelry

Thank you for reading my suggestions and I promise to not repost with more and clog up the board :)

Rising from the depths to repost my super long suggestion list since its been over 10 pages
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Perhaps winter hats? Like knitted ones with pom-poms on the top, like this!

They could have a variety of colors and patterns, or could match the flair scarves! They'd be so cute, and I just love fun winter hats.
Perhaps winter hats? Like knitted ones with pom-poms on the top, like this!

They could have a variety of colors and patterns, or could match the flair scarves! They'd be so cute, and I just love fun winter hats.
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
beltsss

and headscarves - not like bandanas, but more flowy and matching the flair scarves?
beltsss

and headscarves - not like bandanas, but more flowy and matching the flair scarves?
flowerfalls with white petals
flowerfalls with petals of different colours
more facial hair, like long beard, goatees, mustaches etc etc
fake animal ears, like cat ears, dog ears, bunny ears
flowerfalls with white petals
flowerfalls with petals of different colours
more facial hair, like long beard, goatees, mustaches etc etc
fake animal ears, like cat ears, dog ears, bunny ears
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
I don't know if anyone's suggested this before but: skirts!
Think about it, long flowing chiffon broomstick skirts, fluffy little tutus, short pleated kilts. They'd look so cute!

Also seconding (or thirding or whatever) the suggestion for more piercing jewelry. The wing bangles are adorable, but I need nose rings, earrings and assorted studs. Basically, I just need more shiny things for my dragons to wear. All the shiny things!
I don't know if anyone's suggested this before but: skirts!
Think about it, long flowing chiffon broomstick skirts, fluffy little tutus, short pleated kilts. They'd look so cute!

Also seconding (or thirding or whatever) the suggestion for more piercing jewelry. The wing bangles are adorable, but I need nose rings, earrings and assorted studs. Basically, I just need more shiny things for my dragons to wear. All the shiny things!
A witch skilled in magic, she enchanted wands,
Worked magic where she could, and with magic played with minds,
She was ever the joy of evil women
Voluspa, old Norse circa 1250AD
FR time +8
Lately I've been craving more vocational apparel, like the Journeyman Satchel and Scrollcase. Some ideas:

- Alchemist's Satchel
- Potionmaster's Belt (like what the Serthis Potionmaster wears)
- Messenger's Sling (similar to the scroll case but smaller)
- Jewelry Maker's Eyeglass (something like this)
- Gatherer's Pack or Scavenger's Pack (sort of like a backpack)
- Librarian's Satchel (something like this)

Basically what I'm saying is moar bags plz.
Lately I've been craving more vocational apparel, like the Journeyman Satchel and Scrollcase. Some ideas:

- Alchemist's Satchel
- Potionmaster's Belt (like what the Serthis Potionmaster wears)
- Messenger's Sling (similar to the scroll case but smaller)
- Jewelry Maker's Eyeglass (something like this)
- Gatherer's Pack or Scavenger's Pack (sort of like a backpack)
- Librarian's Satchel (something like this)

Basically what I'm saying is moar bags plz.
dlJsEIj.png
I have a very simple request - a tan or brown/beige highnoon hank :x

And maybe a trickier one but... a leather jacket (black & brown to start)??
I have a very simple request - a tan or brown/beige highnoon hank :x

And maybe a trickier one but... a leather jacket (black & brown to start)??
Those joke moustache glasses that look like this: [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Groucho_glasses.jpg[/img] I can see it being a gem marketplace item like with the beard and eyebrows.
Those joke moustache glasses that look like this:

Groucho_glasses.jpg

I can see it being a gem marketplace item like with the beard and eyebrows.
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif