Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56
I am missing:

-Mighty Lair
-Getting a Little Cramped

Gathering section is messed up, Level 10 Scavenging achievement not listed (I should have it, but it's not even there greyed out) and the overall page says I have 110% of the gathering achievements (I don't, just the scavenging one).
I am missing:

-Mighty Lair
-Getting a Little Cramped

Gathering section is messed up, Level 10 Scavenging achievement not listed (I should have it, but it's not even there greyed out) and the overall page says I have 110% of the gathering achievements (I don't, just the scavenging one).
The ones I noticed missing are:

Earth Egg
Lightning Egg
Grr, Baby, Grr..
The ones I noticed missing are:

Earth Egg
Lightning Egg
Grr, Baby, Grr..
2rf47R3.png
Obtained Ice Egg with 3turns left of scavenging.
Then I used up my turns, refreshed, and achievement of obtaining/finding egg didn't go through.
Obtained Ice Egg with 3turns left of scavenging.
Then I used up my turns, refreshed, and achievement of obtaining/finding egg didn't go through.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I got the ice egg today like 5- 10 minutes ago. Couldn't edit my post.
I got the ice egg today like 5- 10 minutes ago. Couldn't edit my post.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I am missing the Lightning Egg and Level 10 Scavenging achievements.
I am missing the Lightning Egg and Level 10 Scavenging achievements.
I have at least two achievements I should have gotten, but neither have shown up. I have Digging level 10 and having a full chess set. I have gotten what i need for both, but neither have been added to my achievement journal.
I have at least two achievements I should have gotten, but neither have shown up. I have Digging level 10 and having a full chess set. I have gotten what i need for both, but neither have been added to my achievement journal.
I'm missing the Think You Are Funny achievement. My hatchling with clown gene just hatched today.
I'm missing the Think You Are Funny achievement. My hatchling with clown gene just hatched today.
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
im missing the unhatched lightning egg achievement, as well as the level ten hunting achievement
im missing the unhatched lightning egg achievement, as well as the level ten hunting achievement
Missing:
Think You're Funny? - Earned: 2013-07-28
Dappled - Earned: 2013-07-28
Missing:
Think You're Funny? - Earned: 2013-07-28
Dappled - Earned: 2013-07-28
eG3lzPd.pnghhhhhhhhh18338.png
Missing: Lightning Egg - Find or obtain an unhatched Lightning Egg.
Earned: 2013-07-28

This is most likely tied with the egg glitch that's hatching multiple dragons, but figured I should post this here, too.
Missing: Lightning Egg - Find or obtain an unhatched Lightning Egg.
Earned: 2013-07-28

This is most likely tied with the egg glitch that's hatching multiple dragons, but figured I should post this here, too.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56