Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Scry] Full Generator
1 2 3 4
[img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/40f41b8b461780a66cd622318048394d/tumblr_ndevh2XQiR1sglgojo1_500.jpg[/img] That might be a little pixelly, my apologies. I also think I should have moved the equipped apparel column over to the far right. Oops. "[i]"Wow, this dragon is really expensive. I wonder how it would look all dressed up, with that new accent I got? I think I’ll pass for a more affordable one so I can sell it for the same amount if it doesn’t work." Well fret no longer! With this 100% legit update to the Morphology page, you can now preview your hypothetical dragons all dolled up and snazzy before you buy them! With instant access to the content of your hoard, you can dress up as many dragons as you like without worrying about calculating Auction House deductions (I mean, really, those things stink) on your resales - or even buyig and selling at all! Possible updates include a full list of all apparel items and skins/accents on the site, which weren’t included because [s]I don’t have pictures for that[/s] this update alone is a little startling! Or it would be, if it were real.[/i]" Anyway, I'd like to suggest a full previewer addition to the Scrying Workshop. This would allow you to test all breed, sex, eye color, gene, color, apparel and accent/skin combinations on the site. This way, you could figure out dream outfits or accents for your dragons before buying them, which would increase the buying/selling rate of items and help users who aren't fast enough to get new items from the MP figure out if they really want them. The amount of open slots would match the amount you own normally, and the items equipped in the previewer would appear just as their icons, so there wouldn't be any space needed for longer names. Thoughts? Feedback appreciated.
tumblr_ndevh2XQiR1sglgojo1_500.jpg

That might be a little pixelly, my apologies. I also think I should have moved the equipped apparel column over to the far right. Oops.

""Wow, this dragon is really expensive. I wonder how it would look all dressed up, with that new accent I got? I think I’ll pass for a more affordable one so I can sell it for the same amount if it doesn’t work."
Well fret no longer! With this 100% legit update to the Morphology page, you can now preview your hypothetical dragons all dolled up and snazzy before you buy them! With instant access to the content of your hoard, you can dress up as many dragons as you like without worrying about calculating Auction House deductions (I mean, really, those things stink) on your resales - or even buyig and selling at all! Possible updates include a full list of all apparel items and skins/accents on the site, which weren’t included because I don’t have pictures for that this update alone is a little startling! Or it would be, if it were real.
"

Anyway, I'd like to suggest a full previewer addition to the Scrying Workshop. This would allow you to test all breed, sex, eye color, gene, color, apparel and accent/skin combinations on the site. This way, you could figure out dream outfits or accents for your dragons before buying them, which would increase the buying/selling rate of items and help users who aren't fast enough to get new items from the MP figure out if they really want them. The amount of open slots would match the amount you own normally, and the items equipped in the previewer would appear just as their icons, so there wouldn't be any space needed for longer names.

Thoughts? Feedback appreciated.
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
I think this is a pretty nifty idea for the morphology page and it does tie into a lot of people's complaints of being able to see apparel on dragons they currently own before they buy the item.

Also it may also help people keep track of their "dream look" for their dragons~ Support
I think this is a pretty nifty idea for the morphology page and it does tie into a lot of people's complaints of being able to see apparel on dragons they currently own before they buy the item.

Also it may also help people keep track of their "dream look" for their dragons~ Support
Support! Wonderful idea.
Support! Wonderful idea.
j3zsWMV.png
Support, so much support.
Support, so much support.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
All of the support, especially if it included all apparel and skins/accents without you having to buy them, but I can see that being extremely difficult to do so just access to your hoard would be cool too!
All of the support, especially if it included all apparel and skins/accents without you having to buy them, but I can see that being extremely difficult to do so just access to your hoard would be cool too!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Support!
Support!
All the support.
All the support.
Support.

This seems like a nice idea to have all those features in one place so people can actually buy things with an informed decision. Much better than people spending tons of treasure and gems on items only to realize they don't look as good together as they had imagined.
Support.

This seems like a nice idea to have all those features in one place so people can actually buy things with an informed decision. Much better than people spending tons of treasure and gems on items only to realize they don't look as good together as they had imagined.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
Support.
Support.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
SUPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT
SUPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT
1009gIL.png
1 2 3 4