Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 471 472
@Culex Love the new look
@Culex Love the new look
Kisses -C
Gonna steal Duke I mean *ahem* I love that you mention the fact that I should have Plague dragons! I was thinking of getting a new team to level exalt fodder but I didn't know Plague would be the best. By your calculations, it seems right!
Gonna steal Duke I mean *ahem* I love that you mention the fact that I should have Plague dragons! I was thinking of getting a new team to level exalt fodder but I didn't know Plague would be the best. By your calculations, it seems right!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Culex
Holy, the revamped guide is so beautiful! I love it!
@Culex
Holy, the revamped guide is so beautiful! I love it!
Woah, hey!

I have this guide bookmarked for frequent reference (this is 'dungeons', the main page is 'dragons' :P) and for a moment there I thought something had messed up in my bookmarks! It looks great :)
Woah, hey!

I have this guide bookmarked for frequent reference (this is 'dungeons', the main page is 'dragons' :P) and for a moment there I thought something had messed up in my bookmarks! It looks great :)
tumblr_inline_o2l2n1f9ew1qmu9vp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o2mije8TJ61qmu9vp_540.png
@Culex Love the new guide! I've been using your guide to level and farm. Your guide has even been aiding my leveling this lovely lady. My mage /healer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2758828][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27589/2758828_350.png[/img][/url] Currently level 18 INT 98 QCK 44 Her stones: Meditate Hydro bolt, Drown, Aid Scholar x3 Discipline x2 She's strong enough to hang with my two 25 boys and farm the kelp beds. Yes my first 2-3 fights can be dicey but for the most part they easily hold their own because of this guide. However. I've one question. Is there a guide or spot in your guide that says the exact attacks used by mobs? I saw an old one by another player but it was extremely out of date. The reason I ask is while in the kelp beds tonight my team was decimated by one of their own. Vilewing was hit with Disorient. This applied Berserk. This is the first time I've had this happen. What's even more crazy (at least to me) was how fast the merman was able to cast it in the fight. Viewing then killed Taedan (my A dragon), then killed Humaya (my C dragon) and killed himself. Thus quickly ending the bout and leaving me to feed dragons beaten down by a team member. Needless to say I sat back with a :O expression. I probably had gotten lucky before but the merman got the Disorient off literally in his second up at bat so to speak. I know the coliseum isn't supposed to be easy but good gawd. Is there a way to know each mobs attacks? I am willing to help research to get in the info. Sadly I'd no clue the merfolk could cast something like this on their second turn. Maybe I'm just not coliseum savy enough or hardcore enough yet. Lol
@Culex
Love the new guide! I've been using your guide to level and farm. Your guide has even been aiding my leveling this lovely lady. My mage /healer
2758828_350.png
Currently level 18
INT 98 QCK 44
Her stones:
Meditate
Hydro bolt, Drown, Aid
Scholar x3
Discipline x2

She's strong enough to hang with my two 25 boys and farm the kelp beds. Yes my first 2-3 fights can be dicey but for the most part they easily hold their own because of this guide.

However. I've one question. Is there a guide or spot in your guide that says the exact attacks used by mobs? I saw an old one by another player but it was extremely out of date. The reason I ask is while in the kelp beds tonight my team was decimated by one of their own. Vilewing was hit with Disorient. This applied Berserk. This is the first time I've had this happen. What's even more crazy (at least to me) was how fast the merman was able to cast it in the fight. Viewing then killed Taedan (my A dragon), then killed Humaya (my C dragon) and killed himself. Thus quickly ending the bout and leaving me to feed dragons beaten down by a team member. Needless to say I sat back with a :O expression. I probably had gotten lucky before but the merman got the Disorient off literally in his second up at bat so to speak. I know the coliseum isn't supposed to be easy but good gawd.
Is there a way to know each mobs attacks?
I am willing to help research to get in the info. Sadly I'd no clue the merfolk could cast something like this on their second turn. Maybe I'm just not coliseum savy enough or hardcore enough yet. Lol
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Pyroclastic

You can use the Coliseum Damage Calculator to find the AI, I also have here the list of the attacks. See also the Battle Stones guide.

Abyss Striker (Shadow)
- Meditate, Dark Bolt

Cloud Chaser (Wind)
- Meditate, Zephyr Bolt, Disorient

Golden Porpoise (Light)
- Scratch, Shred, Blinding Slash

Jeweled Octoflyer (Arcane)
- Meditate, Mana Bolt

Kelp Tender (Water)
- Scratch, Wave Slash, Drown

Mammertee (Neutral)
- Scratch, Shred

Maren Ambusher (Nature)
- Meditate, Leaf Bolt

Maren Scout (Fire)
- Scratch, Blazing Slash, Flame Bolt

Maren Warrior (Lightning)
- Scratch, Shred, Thunder Slash

Maren Wavesinger (Water)
- Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Octoflyer (Water)
- Meditate, Hydro Bolt, Drown

Relic Eel (Earth)
- Bite
@Pyroclastic

You can use the Coliseum Damage Calculator to find the AI, I also have here the list of the attacks. See also the Battle Stones guide.

Abyss Striker (Shadow)
- Meditate, Dark Bolt

Cloud Chaser (Wind)
- Meditate, Zephyr Bolt, Disorient

Golden Porpoise (Light)
- Scratch, Shred, Blinding Slash

Jeweled Octoflyer (Arcane)
- Meditate, Mana Bolt

Kelp Tender (Water)
- Scratch, Wave Slash, Drown

Mammertee (Neutral)
- Scratch, Shred

Maren Ambusher (Nature)
- Meditate, Leaf Bolt

Maren Scout (Fire)
- Scratch, Blazing Slash, Flame Bolt

Maren Warrior (Lightning)
- Scratch, Shred, Thunder Slash

Maren Wavesinger (Water)
- Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Octoflyer (Water)
- Meditate, Hydro Bolt, Drown

Relic Eel (Earth)
- Bite
I click to this occasionally whenever I get to a new level but congrats on making it so PURTYYY
I click to this occasionally whenever I get to a new level but congrats on making it so PURTYYY
Thank you SOO much for writing this guide!! As a newbie this has been incredibly helpful!
Thank you SOO much for writing this guide!! As a newbie this has been incredibly helpful!
2qkpb88.jpg
GMT+8 | FR+16
The revamp was a surprise but I love it still. This is my most referenced guide.
The revamp was a surprise but I love it still. This is my most referenced guide.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Looks good! I'm leveling up a second team and at level 21 (strength at 109), the Stonewatch Harpy is not *quite* a one-shot yet.
Looks good! I'm leveling up a second team and at level 21 (strength at 109), the Stonewatch Harpy is not *quite* a one-shot yet.
Watta world! ~~~~~
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 471 472