Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pokemon] shinies + events [hiatus]
@Sorikai I accept anything for apparel, and familiars that I do not have in my Bestiary.

I'm in the market for silks, wing/tail feathers and simple jewelry, but again I hoard apparel so it doesn't really matter. Just offer, I'm not likely to turn them down ;)
@Sorikai I accept anything for apparel, and familiars that I do not have in my Bestiary.

I'm in the market for silks, wing/tail feathers and simple jewelry, but again I hoard apparel so it doesn't really matter. Just offer, I'm not likely to turn them down ;)
@Sorikai I'll be heading to bed now, be back in about 8-9 hours. :)
@Sorikai I'll be heading to bed now, be back in about 8-9 hours. :)
@EonFlamewing
Can you let me know when breeding orders are open again please?
@EonFlamewing
Can you let me know when breeding orders are open again please?
4719493.png
@EonFlamewing Sorry about taking so long! I've got some familiars not in your bestiary that you might be interested in and looked at the lowest AH price: Brush Dodo (18,995), Celestial Antelope (32,000), Dark-tufted sparrowmouse (7,899), Dwarf truffle (14,000), Grasslands Trunker (50,000), Nightsky Fuiran (30,000), Permafrost Impaler (6,750), Tourmaline Vulstal (26,100). Together those actually add up to over 175k but since you were nice enough to give me a bulk discount I'm willing to just do a straight trade. Let me know if that works for you, or if you'd rather not take any of those familiars in exchange and we'll work something else out. Thank you so much for negotiating with me!
@EonFlamewing Sorry about taking so long! I've got some familiars not in your bestiary that you might be interested in and looked at the lowest AH price: Brush Dodo (18,995), Celestial Antelope (32,000), Dark-tufted sparrowmouse (7,899), Dwarf truffle (14,000), Grasslands Trunker (50,000), Nightsky Fuiran (30,000), Permafrost Impaler (6,750), Tourmaline Vulstal (26,100). Together those actually add up to over 175k but since you were nice enough to give me a bulk discount I'm willing to just do a straight trade. Let me know if that works for you, or if you'd rather not take any of those familiars in exchange and we'll work something else out. Thank you so much for negotiating with me!
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@EonFlameWing

I would be interested in some of the pokemon you have at ready. I am working on filling out my pokedex, so even if its just borrowed that would be great!

Need:
Moltres
Jirachi

Thanks for your time!
@EonFlameWing

I would be interested in some of the pokemon you have at ready. I am working on filling out my pokedex, so even if its just borrowed that would be great!

Need:
Moltres
Jirachi

Thanks for your time!
@Latios sure thing.

@Sorikai I can work with that, yeah! I'll need some time to get the Pokemon, though. When can you trade?

@GarwsReborn your total will be 105k, is that alright?
@Latios sure thing.

@Sorikai I can work with that, yeah! I'll need some time to get the Pokemon, though. When can you trade?

@GarwsReborn your total will be 105k, is that alright?
@EonFlamewing I don't need them right away so take your time! Doing it around 5 fr time (morning for me) is more convenient, so just ping me whenever you've ready and we'll work it out.
@EonFlamewing I don't need them right away so take your time! Doing it around 5 fr time (morning for me) is more convenient, so just ping me whenever you've ready and we'll work it out.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@Sorikai I can work with that, sure! Thank you.
@Sorikai I can work with that, sure! Thank you.
@eonflamewing give me a little time, im close to the amount (94k). I might bum some from my wife XD
@eonflamewing give me a little time, im close to the amount (94k). I might bum some from my wife XD
@EonFlamewing

Hi again! I just wanted to check; will you be cloning the shiny Latias and Latios that you sell? If so, I'm going to be saving a lot of funds in the next week. @_____@
@EonFlamewing

Hi again! I just wanted to check; will you be cloning the shiny Latias and Latios that you sell? If so, I'm going to be saving a lot of funds in the next week. @_____@
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png ART SHOP IS ON HIATUS!