Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pokemon] shinies + events [hiatus]
@EonFlamewing
I would like a diancie rayquaza and jirachi please?
180K total right?
@EonFlamewing
I would like a diancie rayquaza and jirachi please?
180K total right?
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@GarwsReborn I'll cut that down to 100k for you, how's that sound?~

@Lunaleaf Yes I will~ It'll be 70k total, but since you're a returning customer I can lower it to 55k.

@EccentricBerber yes, but I can cut that down to 175k for you if you'd like~
@GarwsReborn I'll cut that down to 100k for you, how's that sound?~

@Lunaleaf Yes I will~ It'll be 70k total, but since you're a returning customer I can lower it to 55k.

@EccentricBerber yes, but I can cut that down to 175k for you if you'd like~
@EonFlamewing
Yes I would like that very much.
@EonFlamewing
Yes I would like that very much.
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
@EccentricBerber I have them with me now! Would you like to trade?
@EccentricBerber I have them with me now! Would you like to trade?
@EonFlamewing
If you are still on sure I would love to. Just send message for payment and so I could give you friendcode
@EonFlamewing
If you are still on sure I would love to. Just send message for payment and so I could give you friendcode
Pleasure doing business with you.
Pleasure doing business with you.
Good, reliable service for anyone looking to buy pokemon! Would (and probably will) use again. Highly recommended!
Good, reliable service for anyone looking to buy pokemon! Would (and probably will) use again. Highly recommended!
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@Sorikai thank you :D
@Sorikai thank you :D
@eonflamewing Oooh, you breed these? Can I be put on your pinglist for when your breeding queue re-opens?
@eonflamewing Oooh, you breed these? Can I be put on your pinglist for when your breeding queue re-opens?
@ErithacusRou sure thing~
@ErithacusRou sure thing~