Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pokemon] shinies + events [hiatus]
@Ena I'm trading with Misha now, mind waiting a few minutes?
@Ena I'm trading with Misha now, mind waiting a few minutes?
@EonFlamewing
sure thing~
@EonFlamewing
sure thing~
@EonFlamewing Thanks again for the mew ♥ Sorry about the wait there for a min
@EonFlamewing Thanks again for the mew ♥ Sorry about the wait there for a min
icefull2.png
@Ena I'm ready now!
@Ena I'm ready now!
@Misha thanks for the patronage~
@Misha thanks for the patronage~
@EonFlamewing
thanks so much~
i'll go drop the skin in your inbox now!
@EonFlamewing
thanks so much~
i'll go drop the skin in your inbox now!
@Gingine your Phantump is ready~ Would you like a nickname for him?
@Gingine your Phantump is ready~ Would you like a nickname for him?
@EonFlamewing Hello! I'm looking for some non shiny legendary/event pokemon and was wondering if you could help me out and give me a price for the order as a whole? Right now I'm looking for:

Ho-oh
Palkia
Reshiram
Tornadus
Diancie
Mew
@EonFlamewing Hello! I'm looking for some non shiny legendary/event pokemon and was wondering if you could help me out and give me a price for the order as a whole? Right now I'm looking for:

Ho-oh
Palkia
Reshiram
Tornadus
Diancie
Mew
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
@Sorikai

They'll be 25k each, save for Diancie (50k) and Mew (also 50 since I only have a shiny with me at the moment)

That'll be a total of 200k, but since you're bulk buying I can cut that down to 175 for you! If you have spare apparel or familiars I can take them too~
@Sorikai

They'll be 25k each, save for Diancie (50k) and Mew (also 50 since I only have a shiny with me at the moment)

That'll be a total of 200k, but since you're bulk buying I can cut that down to 175 for you! If you have spare apparel or familiars I can take them too~
@EonFlamewing That sounds great to me! What kinds of apparel and familiars are you looking for? I've got spares of most of the coli and holiday familiars, and spare holiday apparel.
@EonFlamewing That sounds great to me! What kinds of apparel and familiars are you looking for? I've got spares of most of the coli and holiday familiars, and spare holiday apparel.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.