Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Inbox] "Collect All"-button
1 2 3
Bump cause I just went through 26 messages collecting things again.
signature.jpg
[quote name="mistymay" date="2014-11-26 15:44:29"]Bump cause I just went through 26 messages collecting things again.[/quote]@mistymay, I feel your pain.
mistymay wrote on 2014-11-26 15:44:29:
@mistymay, I feel your pain.
"Commerce is just a game, and money is the way of keeping score."
a1QTEJn.png
I cannot support this enough!!

Also, please allow all the mass collected messages to also have the option of being deleted right away!!

Also, please allow all the mass collected messages to also have the option of being deleted right away!!
H01Ejx7.png
Made by Macabre!
I heavily support this! I was just complaining about this to people in IRC a couple days ago >.>
I heavily support this! I was just complaining about this to people in IRC a couple days ago >.>
[quote name="Ghostwish" date="2014-12-01 05:35:02"]I cannot support this enough!! Also, please allow all the mass collected messages to also have the option of being deleted right away!![/quote]@Ghostwish, that is a great idea ^.^
Ghostwish wrote on 2014-12-01 05:35:02:

@Ghostwish, that is a great idea ^.^
a1QTEJn.png
[quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-11-23 12:11:58"]I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether. -Put our purchases directly in the hoard -Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile -Have [i]optional[/i] alerts for auctions sold/expired[/quote]
Fjaer wrote on 2014-11-23 12:11:58:
I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether.

-Put our purchases directly in the hoard
-Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile
-Have optional alerts for auctions sold/expired
Bump. This is still needed.
Bump. This is still needed.
a1QTEJn.png
"Collect all" would be sweet.
"Collect all" would be sweet.
Support support support!!! Shopping sprees are so annoying sometimes, and it really doesn't make any sense to have things delivered to my mailbox...
Support support support!!! Shopping sprees are so annoying sometimes, and it really doesn't make any sense to have things delivered to my mailbox...
[quote name="Ruurin" date="2014-12-02 13:58:37"][quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-11-23 12:11:58"]I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether. -Put our purchases directly in the hoard -Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile -Have [i]optional[/i] alerts for auctions sold/expired[/quote][/quote] This would streamline things so much! Especially if they got rid of the double message/ping; you know, when auctions sell, you get both pinged and messaged. We really only need the message.
Ruurin wrote on 2014-12-02 13:58:37:
Fjaer wrote on 2014-11-23 12:11:58:
I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether.

-Put our purchases directly in the hoard
-Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile
-Have optional alerts for auctions sold/expired

This would streamline things so much! Especially if they got rid of the double message/ping; you know, when auctions sell, you get both pinged and messaged. We really only need the message.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3