Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Inbox] "Collect All"-button
1 2 3
Hello everyone,

I'm highly active on the AH and I get over 200/300 messages a day with treasure, items, etc. This means, that I have to open 200/300 messages a day and click the "Collect"-button 200/300 times each day. That is way and way too cumbersome.

What I would like is a "Collect All"-button on the Inbox page which, when clicked, deposits all items into my hoard and all the money into my account.
Hello everyone,

I'm highly active on the AH and I get over 200/300 messages a day with treasure, items, etc. This means, that I have to open 200/300 messages a day and click the "Collect"-button 200/300 times each day. That is way and way too cumbersome.

What I would like is a "Collect All"-button on the Inbox page which, when clicked, deposits all items into my hoard and all the money into my account.
"Commerce is just a game, and money is the way of keeping score."
a1QTEJn.png
I personally don't do that much on the AH, but heck this would be a GREAT idea!!!
I personally don't do that much on the AH, but heck this would be a GREAT idea!!!
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
i always felt like the whole "get your item through the mail" thing was a bit cumbersome, especially when i'm bulk buying. a "collect all" feature would be awesome!
i always felt like the whole "get your item through the mail" thing was a bit cumbersome, especially when i'm bulk buying. a "collect all" feature would be awesome!
I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether.

-Put our purchases directly in the hoard
-Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile
-Have optional alerts for auctions sold/expired

Agree with what everyone else said here. A "collect all" button would be convenient, but I'd rather just have it all in my hoard ... messages are still OK from an assurance standpoint esp. if you accidentally misprice something and you can use it as proof, but yeah...
Agree with what everyone else said here. A "collect all" button would be convenient, but I'd rather just have it all in my hoard ... messages are still OK from an assurance standpoint esp. if you accidentally misprice something and you can use it as proof, but yeah...
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
[quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-11-23 12:11:58"]I would much rather they got rid of the AH-related messages altogether. -Put our purchases directly in the hoard -Put our profits directly in the treasure/gem pile -Have [i]optional[/i] alerts for auctions sold/expired[/quote]That is a good point, but it does make Flight Rising a bit more genuine. I mean, the item doesn't magically appear. A dragon delivers it to you, which makes sense total sense. Dragons are smart, so they could just "dump" the items on one big pile, which makes it easy for us to collect. This wouldn't collide with the lore, so a "Collect All"-button seemed better IMO.
Fjaer wrote on 2014-11-23 12:11:58:

That is a good point, but it does make Flight Rising a bit more genuine. I mean, the item doesn't magically appear. A dragon delivers it to you, which makes sense total sense. Dragons are smart, so they could just "dump" the items on one big pile, which makes it easy for us to collect. This wouldn't collide with the lore, so a "Collect All"-button seemed better IMO.
a1QTEJn.png
I'm fine with either a collect all button or it being dumped into my hoard. Any way that makes it easier for me to get my bought items is fine with me.
I'm fine with either a collect all button or it being dumped into my hoard. Any way that makes it easier for me to get my bought items is fine with me.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
[quote name="QueenSatsuki" date="2014-11-23 13:07:45"]I'm fine with either a collect all button or it being dumped into my hoard. Any way that makes it easier for me to get my bought items is fine with me.[/quote]That's all that matters in the end right? Hahaha.
QueenSatsuki wrote on 2014-11-23 13:07:45:
That's all that matters in the end right? Hahaha.
a1QTEJn.png
depositing it directly into our hoards is more convenient, but the dragon delivery has more charm/authenticity. a "collect all" button would be great.
depositing it directly into our hoards is more convenient, but the dragon delivery has more charm/authenticity. a "collect all" button would be great.
WRcl6DV.png
Support for anything that results in me not having to do all that clicking.
Support for anything that results in me not having to do all that clicking.
1 2 3