Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Festival Favor Eye Color
So I was thinking, what if hatchlings born during a flights festival were born with that flights eye color.

Though, I know some people wouldn't like this so what if when you hatch the eggs during the flights festival you got a pop up saying "*Insert dragon deity here* would like to bestow the powers of *insert flight here* to your hatchlings do you accept or decline?" that way people won't get eye colors they don't want and such.

Edit: Licorne had an excellent idea of contact lenses in flight colors that could be bought at festive favors with that festivals special currency so either idea could be possibly added!
So I was thinking, what if hatchlings born during a flights festival were born with that flights eye color.

Though, I know some people wouldn't like this so what if when you hatch the eggs during the flights festival you got a pop up saying "*Insert dragon deity here* would like to bestow the powers of *insert flight here* to your hatchlings do you accept or decline?" that way people won't get eye colors they don't want and such.

Edit: Licorne had an excellent idea of contact lenses in flight colors that could be bought at festive favors with that festivals special currency so either idea could be possibly added!
2wnww93.jpg
OOOOoooooHHh!

:DD I'd just -love- this idea!! *just imagines all the beautiful babbus with matching eyes*

But I wouldn't see how that would work logically seeing as the deities seem to want nothing to do with each other xD But support anyways! xD

EDIT: I'm assuming its for that one nest only, though? Because I've heard this element thing gives each clan an upper so their hatchlings might be worth more because of it...
OOOOoooooHHh!

:DD I'd just -love- this idea!! *just imagines all the beautiful babbus with matching eyes*

But I wouldn't see how that would work logically seeing as the deities seem to want nothing to do with each other xD But support anyways! xD

EDIT: I'm assuming its for that one nest only, though? Because I've heard this element thing gives each clan an upper so their hatchlings might be worth more because of it...
s6uh36.jpg
@Sammei

Why not just flight-specific 'contact lenses' that could be bought with the festival's currency? For example, 'Eyes of the Stormcatcher' for, say, 50 Charged Sprockets.
@Sammei

Why not just flight-specific 'contact lenses' that could be bought with the festival's currency? For example, 'Eyes of the Stormcatcher' for, say, 50 Charged Sprockets.
I like the contact lens idea that Licorne said!
I like the contact lens idea that Licorne said!

6zmNmxp.gif
[quote name="Licorne" date="2013-07-27 22:02:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=1&id=753604#755851"]@Sammei Why not just flight-specific 'contact lenses' that could be bought with the festival's currency? For example, 'Eyes of the Stormcatcher' for, say, 50 Charged Sprockets.[/quote] That is an excellent idea! I shall go add that to the master post!
@Sammei

That is an excellent idea! I shall go add that to the master post!
2wnww93.jpg
An item that chances the eye color has been shot down. [quote]Xhaztol: We're not planning any changes to dragon eyes. :) Eye color is like one of the only aesthetic indications of flight identity, so we'd like for it to remain prominent. :)[/quote] and [quote]Xhaztol: We have no plans of allowing custom eye colors. It's the primary indication of flight identity, and that's how we would like to preserve it. :)[/quote] I support the idea of allowing clutches born during the flight holidays to have the option to be born to the element of the god being celebrated.
An item that chances the eye color has been shot down.
Quote:
Xhaztol: We're not planning any changes to dragon eyes. :) Eye color is like one of the only aesthetic indications of flight identity, so we'd like for it to remain prominent. :)
and
Quote:
Xhaztol: We have no plans of allowing custom eye colors. It's the primary indication of flight identity, and that's how we would like to preserve it. :)
I support the idea of allowing clutches born during the flight holidays to have the option to be born to the element of the god being celebrated.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I like the idea of dragons having the optional eye color during festivals, gives the festivals a little more influence on the game.
I like the idea of dragons having the optional eye color during festivals, gives the festivals a little more influence on the game.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!