Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Myers Briggs Personality Test
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
ISTP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

ISTP seems to fit me best, when I read more into it, I was classed as ISTJ before and at a second thought I knew it didn't completely sound like me, so I'm ISTP!
ISTP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

ISTP seems to fit me best, when I read more into it, I was classed as ISTJ before and at a second thought I knew it didn't completely sound like me, so I'm ISTP!
bannertype_zps0uxvemgt.png
ISFP
Introvert(56%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I took this test once before and I can't remember the result, but I think was the same.
ISFP
Introvert(56%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

I took this test once before and I can't remember the result, but I think was the same.
Hdhts.gif 4Eq3n.gif Is0PK.gif EeC6E.gif
I've taken this a handful of times and I usually get INTJ or INTP. I think I also got INFJ once. I feel like both the INTJ and INTP descriptions fit me pretty well, but INTP fits me a little bit better. I either tell people I'm an INTJ because that's the one I get most often, or that I'm both INTJ and INTP because it's more accurate
I've taken this a handful of times and I usually get INTJ or INTP. I think I also got INFJ once. I feel like both the INTJ and INTP descriptions fit me pretty well, but INTP fits me a little bit better. I either tell people I'm an INTJ because that's the one I get most often, or that I'm both INTJ and INTP because it's more accurate
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I got INFJ.
This is actually really fitting though...I used to think of myself as very extroverted, but I realized a while ago I'm not so much that anymore (or I never was? I've always been...hmm, not antisocial or a loner, but I've never had a lot of close friends).

I (56%), N (12%), F (25%), J (6%).
I got INFJ.
This is actually really fitting though...I used to think of myself as very extroverted, but I realized a while ago I'm not so much that anymore (or I never was? I've always been...hmm, not antisocial or a loner, but I've never had a lot of close friends).

I (56%), N (12%), F (25%), J (6%).
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
im an INFJ but sometimes i also get INTJ. they both suit me but i identify with INFJ better.
im an INFJ but sometimes i also get INTJ. they both suit me but i identify with INFJ better.
tumblr_inline_nmsag6hR6n1tsvphu_500.gifaden dominic - 18 - they/them !!!tumblr_inline_nmsag6hR6n1tsvphu_500.gif

deviantart
ENFP. Seems like I'd get along with a lot of you guys! LOL
ENFP. Seems like I'd get along with a lot of you guys! LOL
INFP through and through. like, i've taken different tests dozens of times and i've never been anything but.
INFP through and through. like, i've taken different tests dozens of times and i've never been anything but.
ISTJ
Introvert(100%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(1%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Hmm, I usually get INFP on these kind of tests...
But this isn't too far off either!
ISTJ
Introvert(100%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(1%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Hmm, I usually get INFP on these kind of tests...
But this isn't too far off either!
wHevbhU.gif7az1aeY.gifwHevbhU.gif
I'm an ENFP. My test results are really stable, I believe I got ENFP the first time I took the myer-briggs. I've gotten ENTP a few times and possibly ENFJ once or twice but now every time I take the test I wind up with ENFP without even trying.

I find this site has the most useful MBTI test I've come across, and it has a lot of interesting information on the different Myer Briggs types: http://www.16personalities.com/

A lot of people criticize the MBTI as being unscientific. In a study, it found that there was a 50% chance or something of somebody coming up with a different Myer-Briggs type if they took the test a second time 3 weeks apart. I think the test is still an interesting and semi-reliable tool for introspection and examination of one's own personality, but the main issue with it is that it requires a high degree of self-awareness. Self-awareness is a skill that develops with practice, but a lot of people lack it in the high degree required for the test to be useful to them. Additionally I think some people's personalities are less stable than others and can fluctuate a little bit over time; I know that people change rapidly in their early 20s, and I'm a lot more certain of who I am now than I was a year or two ago. My boyfriend and I are both stable in our personalities and very self-aware (though we're not perfect, obviously) and we both get the same results from taking the personality test multiple times from multiple different sources.

@StephShalyn What's up! I find it funny that we have really similar dragons in our avatars...
I'm an ENFP. My test results are really stable, I believe I got ENFP the first time I took the myer-briggs. I've gotten ENTP a few times and possibly ENFJ once or twice but now every time I take the test I wind up with ENFP without even trying.

I find this site has the most useful MBTI test I've come across, and it has a lot of interesting information on the different Myer Briggs types: http://www.16personalities.com/

A lot of people criticize the MBTI as being unscientific. In a study, it found that there was a 50% chance or something of somebody coming up with a different Myer-Briggs type if they took the test a second time 3 weeks apart. I think the test is still an interesting and semi-reliable tool for introspection and examination of one's own personality, but the main issue with it is that it requires a high degree of self-awareness. Self-awareness is a skill that develops with practice, but a lot of people lack it in the high degree required for the test to be useful to them. Additionally I think some people's personalities are less stable than others and can fluctuate a little bit over time; I know that people change rapidly in their early 20s, and I'm a lot more certain of who I am now than I was a year or two ago. My boyfriend and I are both stable in our personalities and very self-aware (though we're not perfect, obviously) and we both get the same results from taking the personality test multiple times from multiple different sources.

@StephShalyn What's up! I find it funny that we have really similar dragons in our avatars...
1HPvhzQ.png
i'm an entp :+)
i'm an entp :+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21