Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why we should stop breeding Imperial/Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big kiss? Like the original sims where if your couple kissed enough, you'd get a phone call asking if you wanted to adopt/if your parents were interested in adopting a nooboo?
Big kiss? Like the original sims where if your couple kissed enough, you'd get a phone call asking if you wanted to adopt/if your parents were interested in adopting a nooboo?
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
@LizardLady the original post should have a scroll bar at the bottom so you can view the rest of the image. idk about mobile tho.
@LizardLady the original post should have a scroll bar at the bottom so you can view the rest of the image. idk about mobile tho.
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
I'm adamantly sticking to my Fae and Guardian Progens are paired and the eggs are fertilized AFTER THEY'RE LAID. Like how fishes do.
Cause I'm not imagining something as cringe-worthy as that pairing with mammalian-like reproduction.
I'm adamantly sticking to my Fae and Guardian Progens are paired and the eggs are fertilized AFTER THEY'RE LAID. Like how fishes do.
Cause I'm not imagining something as cringe-worthy as that pairing with mammalian-like reproduction.
*Sudden guilt that my progens were a Male Guardian and a Female Fae*

Actually I've known the size difference for a while, I just always whince when I'm reminded.
*Sudden guilt that my progens were a Male Guardian and a Female Fae*

Actually I've known the size difference for a while, I just always whince when I'm reminded.
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Navaha @Arekuru @Shadeyrain Sorry for pinging but... [quote]It's like Skitty and Wailord all over again. [/quote] *COUGHS* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=631840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6319/631840_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=565301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5654/565301_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: I need to learn how to spell >_>
@Navaha @Arekuru @Shadeyrain
Sorry for pinging but...
Quote:
It's like Skitty and Wailord all over again.

*COUGHS*

631840_350.png

565301_350.png

EDIT: I need to learn how to spell >_>
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno

That's incredible.
@Bowno

That's incredible.
nyoom
@Bowno

I bow to you, good madam/sir!
@Bowno

I bow to you, good madam/sir!
S4PmueI.jpg
[quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.[/quote] THIS
Dragondrop wrote on 2014-11-22 22:13:37:
Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest.

THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

THIS
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
[quote name="Shadeyrain" date="2014-11-23 18:02:26"]@LizardLady the original post should have a scroll bar at the bottom so you can view the rest of the image. idk about mobile tho.[/quote] Sorry, I tried that and nothing worked. However, just by opening the image in a new tab works. And the image is so cool. Also, I always thought that there's a sort of genetics magic thing going on, like the head canon of the aura.
Shadeyrain wrote on 2014-11-23 18:02:26:

Sorry, I tried that and nothing worked. However, just by opening the image in a new tab works. And the image is so cool.

Also, I always thought that there's a sort of genetics magic thing going on, like the head canon of the aura.
[quote name="Wavelength" date="2014-11-23 18:39:38"][quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.[/quote] THIS[/quote] WILL FOREVER SUPPORT THIS
Wavelength wrote on 2014-11-23 18:39:38:
Dragondrop wrote on 2014-11-22 22:13:37:
Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest.

THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

THIS

WILL FOREVER SUPPORT THIS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10