Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why we should stop breeding Imperial/Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It would be adorable if dragons were drawn more to scale in the Coliseum
@Arekuru FOR SHAME ON YOU! I avoid TV Tropes for a REASON you know. Now I'm going to be LOST in it's twisting paths for the next three hours! >:(
@Arekuru FOR SHAME ON YOU! I avoid TV Tropes for a REASON you know. Now I'm going to be LOST in it's twisting paths for the next three hours! >:(
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I actually saw a hilarious nsfw fanart to this effect once... Wish I could link it, but no go.
I actually saw a hilarious nsfw fanart to this effect once... Wish I could link it, but no go.
hYK4ogH.gif
My mental imaginings will never be the same again.
My mental imaginings will never be the same again.
[quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.[/quote] @Dragondrop If you weren't making a reference then [s]I'll eat my hat[/s] you'll be surprised to know [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl236QhQxJw]that is [i]absolutely a thing[/i][/url].
Dragondrop wrote on 2014-11-22 22:13:37:
Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest.

THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

@Dragondrop
If you weren't making a reference then I'll eat my hat you'll be surprised to know that is absolutely a thing.
je67dzK.gif
[center][quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.[/quote] As a leader of an Arcane clan I can confirm this is how all dragons in my clan breed regardless of origin. ;) [quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-11-22 22:40:17"]It would be adorable if dragons were drawn more to scale in the Coliseum[/quote] I would love thisss. [/center]
Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest.

As a leader of an Arcane clan I can confirm this is how all dragons in my clan breed regardless of origin. ;)
Fjaer wrote on 2014-11-22 22:40:17:

I would love thisss.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
This is suddenly making me realize I should not have paired a fae with my ridgeback. BUT ITS SO FUNNY I CAN'T NOT DO IT
This is suddenly making me realize I should not have paired a fae with my ridgeback. BUT ITS SO FUNNY I CAN'T NOT DO IT
@Fjaer You literally wouldn't be able to see your faes though :l They'd be like... one pixel.
@Fjaer You literally wouldn't be able to see your faes though :l They'd be like... one pixel.
[img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w478/WriteMetoLife/Ewanthinksallyouneedislove_zpsd164cbb5.gif[/img] [quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest.[/quote] [i]I like this too. [/i]
Ewanthinksallyouneedislove_zpsd164cbb5.gif

I like this too.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="Thalasuchus" date="2014-11-23 00:37:39"][quote name="Dragondrop" date="2014-11-22 22:13:37"]Dragons just bop their noses together and the mingling of their magical auras make eggs pop into existence in the nest. THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.[/quote] @Dragondrop If you weren't making a reference then [s]I'll eat my hat[/s] you'll be surprised to know [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl236QhQxJw]that is [i]absolutely a thing[/i][/url].[/quote] Also [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6yzxBB73lg#t=260][u]this[/u]. [/url][b][/b] They 'breed' by giving a biiiig kiss xD
Thalasuchus wrote on 2014-11-23 00:37:39:

@Dragondrop
If you weren't making a reference then I'll eat my hat you'll be surprised to know that is absolutely a thing.

Also this.

They 'breed' by giving a biiiig kiss xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10