Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Temp WelcomeWagon Prize Draw Thread
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
@Slacker Yay!

1. Fuiran + Emerald Webwing
2. Octoflyer + Jeweled Octoflyer
3. Blooming Strangler + Sakura Owl
4. Ruby Webwing + Amaranth Moth
5. Kelp Tender + Mammertee
6. Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse + Dreameater
7. Crimson Emperor + Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
8. Dappled Seal + Crowned Bonepriest
9. Death's Head Stag + Parasitic Fungus
10. Cloud Chaser + Relic Eel
11. Prizes 102-103: Not All Who Wander Are Lost
12. Prize 94: Flower Power
13. Dryad + Luna Mith
14. Bamboo Phytocat + Everglade Thresher
15. Winter Wolf + Hydra Scorpion
@Slacker Yay!

1. Fuiran + Emerald Webwing
2. Octoflyer + Jeweled Octoflyer
3. Blooming Strangler + Sakura Owl
4. Ruby Webwing + Amaranth Moth
5. Kelp Tender + Mammertee
6. Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse + Dreameater
7. Crimson Emperor + Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
8. Dappled Seal + Crowned Bonepriest
9. Death's Head Stag + Parasitic Fungus
10. Cloud Chaser + Relic Eel
11. Prizes 102-103: Not All Who Wander Are Lost
12. Prize 94: Flower Power
13. Dryad + Luna Mith
14. Bamboo Phytocat + Everglade Thresher
15. Winter Wolf + Hydra Scorpion
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Oh hell yeah!

@Slacker

1) Prize 315 (Purple Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Stonewash Crackle Female Imperial)
2) prize 341 (Caribbean Iridescent/Caribbean Shimmer/Blue Basic Female Skydancer)

(i'm fairly sure I did that right, being #2. If not please let me know!)

Woo!
Oh hell yeah!

@Slacker

1) Prize 315 (Purple Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Stonewash Crackle Female Imperial)
2) prize 341 (Caribbean Iridescent/Caribbean Shimmer/Blue Basic Female Skydancer)

(i'm fairly sure I did that right, being #2. If not please let me know!)

Woo!
@flatbear

you did it correctly, just sayin' so you aren't left wondering ^^
@flatbear

you did it correctly, just sayin' so you aren't left wondering ^^
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker THANK YOU! and congrats to everyone else as well ;;v;; (hopefully i did this right...)
  1. Prize 306
  2. Prize 295
  3. Prizes 46 - 77: Shadow Serpent
  4. Prizes 46 - 77: Fallout Streak
  5. Prizes 46 - 77: Jeweled Octoflyer
  6. Prizes 46 - 77: Celestial Antelope
  7. Prizes 25: Swallowtail Buttersnake
  8. Prizes 108-136: Tawny antlers
  9. Prize 282
  10. Prize 298
  11. Prize 94: Flower Power
  12. Prize 98: I'm Blue... Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die~
  13. Prizes 102-103: Not All Who Wander Are Lost
  14. Prize 147: Pikachu
  15. Prize 159: Severus Snape
  16. Prize 140: Shining Mage
  17. Prize 137: Arcanian Mage
  18. Prizes 224-232
@Slacker THANK YOU! and congrats to everyone else as well ;;v;; (hopefully i did this right...)
  1. Prize 306
  2. Prize 295
  3. Prizes 46 - 77: Shadow Serpent
  4. Prizes 46 - 77: Fallout Streak
  5. Prizes 46 - 77: Jeweled Octoflyer
  6. Prizes 46 - 77: Celestial Antelope
  7. Prizes 25: Swallowtail Buttersnake
  8. Prizes 108-136: Tawny antlers
  9. Prize 282
  10. Prize 298
  11. Prize 94: Flower Power
  12. Prize 98: I'm Blue... Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die~
  13. Prizes 102-103: Not All Who Wander Are Lost
  14. Prize 147: Pikachu
  15. Prize 159: Severus Snape
  16. Prize 140: Shining Mage
  17. Prize 137: Arcanian Mage
  18. Prizes 224-232
hah, thank you! I'm sneaking my post while I'm at work so it had to be a quick one ;)
hah, thank you! I'm sneaking my post while I'm at work so it had to be a quick one ;)
@flatbear

ok originally just put flat (oopsie) and then posted, and I'm pretty sure editing post does diddly squat pinging-wise, so here is an actual ping (see above)

nevermind (just curious did I ping you? or did you just look?
@flatbear

ok originally just put flat (oopsie) and then posted, and I'm pretty sure editing post does diddly squat pinging-wise, so here is an actual ping (see above)

nevermind (just curious did I ping you? or did you just look?

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Moroi

you did it correctly!

... I'm wondering if the directions are that confusing. about 50-75% of the time if not more, "did I do it right" or something along those lines is said by a winner. Or maybe there's just a lot of chronic "second-guessers" (doubting Thomas' (or Tina's or Terry's, whatever)) on this site? xD;;;
@Moroi

you did it correctly!

... I'm wondering if the directions are that confusing. about 50-75% of the time if not more, "did I do it right" or something along those lines is said by a winner. Or maybe there's just a lot of chronic "second-guessers" (doubting Thomas' (or Tina's or Terry's, whatever)) on this site? xD;;;

@Slacker I did in fact get a ping from the edited post!

Edit: I haven't found the directions confusing, if it puts your mind at ease! It's just that this is literally my third or fourth forum post and I'm still getting the hang of it :)
@Slacker I did in fact get a ping from the edited post!

Edit: I haven't found the directions confusing, if it puts your mind at ease! It's just that this is literally my third or fourth forum post and I'm still getting the hang of it :)
@flatbear

woah.. really?

damnnn. this pinging system is so flippin' fickle. sometimes people don't get pings from square one and the pinger will never know either as everything seemed to go smoothly.

I got pinged by one user and never saw it. the post was never edited and the ping seemed viable, but I looked through my alerts and traced back to the time the post was made and no ping around then... >___>

I'm wondering if people are missing raffle rounds because of this?

I think I'm doing at least a 12 hour warning to make sure the stragglers I ping have a good chance at seeing this one if they legit didn't get the other. if I have to extend the raffle so be it. an extra day-ish or so waiting won't kill one u ou /shrug
@flatbear

woah.. really?

damnnn. this pinging system is so flippin' fickle. sometimes people don't get pings from square one and the pinger will never know either as everything seemed to go smoothly.

I got pinged by one user and never saw it. the post was never edited and the ping seemed viable, but I looked through my alerts and traced back to the time the post was made and no ping around then... >___>

I'm wondering if people are missing raffle rounds because of this?

I think I'm doing at least a 12 hour warning to make sure the stragglers I ping have a good chance at seeing this one if they legit didn't get the other. if I have to extend the raffle so be it. an extra day-ish or so waiting won't kill one u ou /shrug

@Slacker

OH NO, I think the directions are pretty straightfoward, at least to me, but im always afraid of messing things up so I feel the need to say so, so no one is afraid to correct me lol. (Def a doubting Tina here)
@Slacker

OH NO, I think the directions are pretty straightfoward, at least to me, but im always afraid of messing things up so I feel the need to say so, so no one is afraid to correct me lol. (Def a doubting Tina here)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24