Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 135
@Roccy oops i don't think i have them both with stones-- would they need to have them? or could i just train one dragon? i'm sorry if i'm a pain LOL i'm semi-new xD
@Roccy oops i don't think i have them both with stones-- would they need to have them? or could i just train one dragon? i'm sorry if i'm a pain LOL i'm semi-new xD
@kiamichii Well I do sell the stones as well, and offer payment plans. If you wanted them both trained at the same time, at least one ambush stone for each dragon, and 2 berserkers for each dragon would be required in order to keep up with the enemies in each area as they advance and level up.
@kiamichii Well I do sell the stones as well, and offer payment plans. If you wanted them both trained at the same time, at least one ambush stone for each dragon, and 2 berserkers for each dragon would be required in order to keep up with the enemies in each area as they advance and level up.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Roccy may i buy four berserkers and one ambush if you have it? if not, i can get them on my own but i wanted to ask of course first. (i think it adds up to 68k if i got the math right)
@Roccy may i buy four berserkers and one ambush if you have it? if not, i can get them on my own but i wanted to ask of course first. (i think it adds up to 68k if i got the math right)
@Kiamichii of course you can ^-^ did you want them now? or to hold them for you when your turn comes up and you send me the dragons? and the math is correct. I usually add the price of stones to the total price of the leveling fee.

speaking of which, to take two dragons from lvl 15 to 25 would cost 584k treasure. with the stones thats 652k treasure. (which is why I allow for payment plans.)
@Kiamichii of course you can ^-^ did you want them now? or to hold them for you when your turn comes up and you send me the dragons? and the math is correct. I usually add the price of stones to the total price of the leveling fee.

speaking of which, to take two dragons from lvl 15 to 25 would cost 584k treasure. with the stones thats 652k treasure. (which is why I allow for payment plans.)
@Roccy i'm sorry, i actually just found out that my friend would do it D: thank you though !!
@Roccy i'm sorry, i actually just found out that my friend would do it D: thank you though !!
@Kiamichii no worries ^-^ glad you were able to work something out. if you do have any questions in the future feel to stop by and ask and Ill happily help out and answer to the best of my ability =3
@Kiamichii no worries ^-^ glad you were able to work something out. if you do have any questions in the future feel to stop by and ask and Ill happily help out and answer to the best of my ability =3
@dobhran I have a slot open if you are still interested in getting another dragon trained =3
@dobhran I have a slot open if you are still interested in getting another dragon trained =3
@Roccy Hello again! May I possibly have another dragon leveled please? I would like it if you could level Gatsby from 1 to 25 whenever it's most convenient for you. I understand if I have to wait a while but I'm perfectly alright with that :)
@Roccy Hello again! May I possibly have another dragon leveled please? I would like it if you could level Gatsby from 1 to 25 whenever it's most convenient for you. I understand if I have to wait a while but I'm perfectly alright with that :)
@Noxstriker i sure can, Ill go ahead and put you on the list. Youll be after Russ. The leveling cost will be 315k after your discount =3
@Noxstriker i sure can, Ill go ahead and put you on the list. Youll be after Russ. The leveling cost will be 315k after your discount =3
@Roccy Sounds wonderful thank you!
@Roccy Sounds wonderful thank you!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 134 135