Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Username Origins (and doubles)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
my name is ray, and my favorite bird in my favorite pigeon dating game inexplicably refers to the main character as "edel blau." good puns are for squares.
my name is ray, and my favorite bird in my favorite pigeon dating game inexplicably refers to the main character as "edel blau." good puns are for squares.
I'm constantly in a state of dreaming, either asleep or daydreaming.
I'm constantly in a state of dreaming, either asleep or daydreaming.
Idk i just think voices are really cool.

I wanted to pick hivemind but not all dreams come true
Idk i just think voices are really cool.

I wanted to pick hivemind but not all dreams come true

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
My friends and I watch wrestling on a streaming site with a chat room that assigns you usernames like shmoopsypie and honeybuns and... woogydumplings!
My friends and I watch wrestling on a streaming site with a chat room that assigns you usernames like shmoopsypie and honeybuns and... woogydumplings!
Because of my sun and stars Tom Hiddleston:3
Because of my sun and stars Tom Hiddleston:3
I just really love dragons ok
It's the name of a character of mine. The basis of the name is pretty simple; she's part fox and part dragon, with "wyrm" being another word for dragon. :3 I've also noticed that it's never taken on any site as far as I can tell, so that's a plus. (I literally have the same username on every site I'm on, other than Facebook and Serebii.net. Let's see: Tumblr, here, DeviantArt, the Sonic Stadium, Neopets...yeah.)
It's the name of a character of mine. The basis of the name is pretty simple; she's part fox and part dragon, with "wyrm" being another word for dragon. :3 I've also noticed that it's never taken on any site as far as I can tell, so that's a plus. (I literally have the same username on every site I'm on, other than Facebook and Serebii.net. Let's see: Tumblr, here, DeviantArt, the Sonic Stadium, Neopets...yeah.)
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Cat OC named Wolfy that I use in vent art
Cat OC named Wolfy that I use in vent art
ex5BGkW.png
Tårnfalk is a small hunting bird. It translate into Kestrel in english..No idea if there is a user named that :D
Tårnfalk is a small hunting bird. It translate into Kestrel in english..No idea if there is a user named that :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I feel like I've posted here once...long ago...but I really don't know.

I originally tried to pick the username Morningstar, but of course that one was already taken (and naturally they're inactive). Then, for some reason, the next thing to pop into my head was the Discworld book Mort. I thought "oh that's a really simple name meaning 'death' and a canon character name, it'll definitely be gone" and...it wasn't.

So now I'm Mort.

I haven't met with any confusion or dopplegangers, though there are other people out there with variations on the name.
I feel like I've posted here once...long ago...but I really don't know.

I originally tried to pick the username Morningstar, but of course that one was already taken (and naturally they're inactive). Then, for some reason, the next thing to pop into my head was the Discworld book Mort. I thought "oh that's a really simple name meaning 'death' and a canon character name, it'll definitely be gone" and...it wasn't.

So now I'm Mort.

I haven't met with any confusion or dopplegangers, though there are other people out there with variations on the name.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Mort You're so lucky, it's one of my favourite books too... (totally tried mort before settling for this)

Mine is just plain boring this-is-who-i-am-on-every-damn-website-i-care-about. Like I mentioned, I tried to change it up a bit but since my first idea was taken I couldn't be arsed to remember another. So yeah lazyness. The nick itself originates from my horrible dark teenage years when I mashed japanese words together to give names for luckily-now-forever-buried OCs.
@Mort You're so lucky, it's one of my favourite books too... (totally tried mort before settling for this)

Mine is just plain boring this-is-who-i-am-on-every-damn-website-i-care-about. Like I mentioned, I tried to change it up a bit but since my first idea was taken I couldn't be arsed to remember another. So yeah lazyness. The nick itself originates from my horrible dark teenage years when I mashed japanese words together to give names for luckily-now-forever-buried OCs.
d5iO8A5.png L8Hk5wd.png NZB3p5y.png 9lup5L3.pnglZ9hmNF.pnglZ9hmNF.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23