Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dress-up/Apparel preview option?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Support. They already have accent preview so why not impliment it for the apparel
Support. They already have accent preview so why not impliment it for the apparel
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Support!
Support!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Support
Support
gYrzQrv.png
This is INCREDIBLY frustrating when there's an apparel piece you think will look good on a dragon and it's expensive, and then you go to buy it and turns out it doesn't look as great as you thought it would. My resolve has been to drag both my dragon and the apparel into Photoshop, very quickly crop out the greyish parts on the apparel preview, and slap it overtop of my dragon. This, of course, causes layering issues and then you have those little pixelly patches and IT DOESN'T REALLY WORK

-breathes-

I think this should be implemented, for sure! When previewing, maybe it clears all other apparel so you can see just the single apparel piece on top of the dragon with their skin, if they have one? Or else by default place the apparel you're previewing beneath all the other apparel? Though I don't know if this would glitch up when trying to preview apparel on a dragon who's already maxed out the apparel slots...
This is INCREDIBLY frustrating when there's an apparel piece you think will look good on a dragon and it's expensive, and then you go to buy it and turns out it doesn't look as great as you thought it would. My resolve has been to drag both my dragon and the apparel into Photoshop, very quickly crop out the greyish parts on the apparel preview, and slap it overtop of my dragon. This, of course, causes layering issues and then you have those little pixelly patches and IT DOESN'T REALLY WORK

-breathes-

I think this should be implemented, for sure! When previewing, maybe it clears all other apparel so you can see just the single apparel piece on top of the dragon with their skin, if they have one? Or else by default place the apparel you're previewing beneath all the other apparel? Though I don't know if this would glitch up when trying to preview apparel on a dragon who's already maxed out the apparel slots...
This this this all my this

Support, in other words.
This this this all my this

Support, in other words.
This would be REALLY useful for those special dragons you think a certain apparel item will look amazing on but then it turns out to be nearly invisible or clashes somehow with the colors. D8 Full support.
This would be REALLY useful for those special dragons you think a certain apparel item will look amazing on but then it turns out to be nearly invisible or clashes somehow with the colors. D8 Full support.
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
100% support

i am terrible at dragon dress-up, this is something i absolutely need.
100% support

i am terrible at dragon dress-up, this is something i absolutely need.
Support! I know I'd spend more on apparel if there were a wardrobe preview.
Support! I know I'd spend more on apparel if there were a wardrobe preview.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Definitely support, I can't count how many times I thought items matched my dragons' colors only to find out I was wrong.
Definitely support, I can't count how many times I thought items matched my dragons' colors only to find out I was wrong.
FEJeTed.gif WMCEgD8.png bzB4Nmx.gif
This x a million. Especially the ability to try on multiple items at once.
This x a million. Especially the ability to try on multiple items at once.
fZVmdhk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16