Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle-(closed) all finished
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
@RandomShmoe Nice raffle. Newbies are okay right?

1. What Flight did you choose and why?
Nature. Because I resonated with it. And apparently it makes all my dragon's eyes green, which I didn't know before hand. XD
2. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
I tried to sign up for it over a year ago, and kept missing chances . T^T
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)
Mostly Card, Board, RPG, MMO, console & handheld console. Think Harvest Moon.
4. What genre of books do you read and your favorite book?
Fantasy. Because it is my escape.
Favorite book is The Fountainhead.
5. Favorite movie?
The Little Mermaid. Seriously. Haha.
@RandomShmoe Nice raffle. Newbies are okay right?

Nature. Because I resonated with it. And apparently it makes all my dragon's eyes green, which I didn't know before hand. XD
I tried to sign up for it over a year ago, and kept missing chances . T^T
3. What kind of games do you play? (PC, Console, Board, Card, First-Person, RPG, etc)
Mostly Card, Board, RPG, MMO, console & handheld console. Think Harvest Moon.
Fantasy. Because it is my escape.
Favorite book is The Fountainhead.
5. Favorite movie?
The Little Mermaid. Seriously. Haha.
@bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @mistymay, @OhMyBunny, @Shaido, @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu

Hey everyone! I'm finially home from being stuck at work since Monday. I got you all down with your assigned tickets. Thanks for signing up!! :D
@bradburyking, @failey, @slatmes, @kandrakars, @wretchedrabbit, @xrevelationx, @asteriskmos, @Vipor, @Asurai, @mistymay, @OhMyBunny, @Shaido, @limsyong, @Atraicia, @BloodyNightmare, @Bafa59, @SleepyMatsu

Hey everyone! I'm finially home from being stuck at work since Monday. I got you all down with your assigned tickets. Thanks for signing up!! :D
@RandomShmoe - No, thank YOU! =D And so glad you're finally back home! It must be such a relief after being stuck at work for so long! I hope you're enjoying your time in a more relaxing area. =3
@RandomShmoe - No, thank YOU! =D And so glad you're finally back home! It must be such a relief after being stuck at work for so long! I hope you're enjoying your time in a more relaxing area. =3
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@RandomShmoe Hullo I'm rather new, just got here, and thank you for the warm welcome ^_^

I chose plague because one of my friends commended the community, and I figured I could make a lot more interesting dragons with creative backstories from a plague clan.

A lot of my friends have been playing it for a while, and registration was finally open.

I play so many games. PC, first-person, card, rpgs, and most recently MOBAs.

I love pretty much all books. My favorite book right now is probably The Island.

5. Favorite movie?
Alice in Wonderland (preferably the disney animated one but really all of them)
@RandomShmoe Hullo I'm rather new, just got here, and thank you for the warm welcome ^_^

I chose plague because one of my friends commended the community, and I figured I could make a lot more interesting dragons with creative backstories from a plague clan.

A lot of my friends have been playing it for a while, and registration was finally open.

I play so many games. PC, first-person, card, rpgs, and most recently MOBAs.

I love pretty much all books. My favorite book right now is probably The Island.

5. Favorite movie?
Alice in Wonderland (preferably the disney animated one but really all of them)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@RandomShmoe
Hello! I'm a newbie =)

1. I picked Arcane because the Arcane dragons are curious and chase their dreams and that sounds a lot like me.
2. I don't really remember? I think I probably saw an advertisement for it somewhere. I've been trying to sign up for awhile. xD
3. PC! Mostly RPG games. Guild Wars 2 is my big thing and I just started Dragon Age: Inquisition.
4. Mostly fantasy, but I read a bit of everything. A favorite? Um... er, I don't really have a favorite, haha. I like too many to pick just one!
5. The Hobbit hands down.

Thanks so much!
@RandomShmoe
Hello! I'm a newbie =)

1. I picked Arcane because the Arcane dragons are curious and chase their dreams and that sounds a lot like me.
2. I don't really remember? I think I probably saw an advertisement for it somewhere. I've been trying to sign up for awhile. xD
3. PC! Mostly RPG games. Guild Wars 2 is my big thing and I just started Dragon Age: Inquisition.
4. Mostly fantasy, but I read a bit of everything. A favorite? Um... er, I don't really have a favorite, haha. I like too many to pick just one!
5. The Hobbit hands down.

Thanks so much!
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@reddsmum marked you down!

@harrlequiin Ooo, how do you like DA:I so far? I'm trying to get an issue fixed so i can actually install it >.>
@reddsmum marked you down!

@harrlequiin Ooo, how do you like DA:I so far? I'm trying to get an issue fixed so i can actually install it >.>
@RandomShmoe

Oh man, I hope you get it resolved soon! It's seriously amazing, haha. I'm blown away by how massive it is compared to DA:O and DA2. And, as usual, the dialogue and companion conversations are awesome and hilarious.
@RandomShmoe

Oh man, I hope you get it resolved soon! It's seriously amazing, haha. I'm blown away by how massive it is compared to DA:O and DA2. And, as usual, the dialogue and companion conversations are awesome and hilarious.
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@RandomShmoe Hellerr there. :D
You can count me in!

I feel like I resonate best with Plague, it was an immediate connection while browsing over the sigils after registration. :D Couldn't be happier!

Through my fellow co-worker and friend! She insisted. ;)

Ehh... PC sometimes, as well as console and RPG. :>

Oh lawdy I hate reading, tbh. But fantasy for sure, and probably Eragon as my fave.

5. Favorite movie?
Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Thanks!!
@RandomShmoe Hellerr there. :D
You can count me in!

I feel like I resonate best with Plague, it was an immediate connection while browsing over the sigils after registration. :D Couldn't be happier!

Through my fellow co-worker and friend! She insisted. ;)

Ehh... PC sometimes, as well as console and RPG. :>

Oh lawdy I hate reading, tbh. But fantasy for sure, and probably Eragon as my fave.

5. Favorite movie?
Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Thanks!!
obelisk-plush-2-rsz.png obelisk-plush-0-rsz.png
@adralie welcome aboard the madness that is plague:3
@adralie welcome aboard the madness that is plague:3
new prizes
new prizes
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30