Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeding Spectrum Generator
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I do wish there was a generator where you could preview what genes would look like on dragons before you buy them, though. I'm not asking for a breeding predictor, but something that would let me figure out exactly how I want my dragon to look.
I do wish there was a generator where you could preview what genes would look like on dragons before you buy them, though. I'm not asking for a breeding predictor, but something that would let me figure out exactly how I want my dragon to look.
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
@ Peixes
I was wondering who made this....I love it. Thanks alot for your work. Very Helpfull!:)
@ Peixes
I was wondering who made this....I love it. Thanks alot for your work. Very Helpfull!:)
zjjpmw.jpg
Thank you for posting this! This will make finding pairs for my dragons so much better now!
Thank you for posting this! This will make finding pairs for my dragons so much better now!
@Peixes The colours don't show. x.x
@Peixes The colours don't show. x.x
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane What do you mean they don't show? They don't show when you select them from the drop down? Can you tell me what browser and OS you're on?
@Heartmane What do you mean they don't show? They don't show when you select them from the drop down? Can you tell me what browser and OS you're on?
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

The primary/secondary/tertiary boxes don't show up at all, but the drop-down is fine. I can only see the words, but there's no colour. I use Maxathon on Mac.
The primary/secondary/tertiary boxes don't show up at all, but the drop-down is fine. I can only see the words, but there's no colour. I use Maxathon on Mac.
gM1MTf9.png
@Heartmane Can you take a screenshot for me, please? I'd like to see how you're inputting things, because it works just fine on the Windows version.
@Heartmane Can you take a screenshot for me, please? I'd like to see how you're inputting things, because it works just fine on the Windows version.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes

It seems to be working fine now... sorry for bothering you with this :c
@Peixes

It seems to be working fine now... sorry for bothering you with this :c
gM1MTf9.png
Hiya. Has anyone mentioned that there is no Azure in the color wheel?
Hiya. Has anyone mentioned that there is no Azure in the color wheel?
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Azure = Deep Azure. It's between denim and caribbean
@Pesticide Azure = Deep Azure. It's between denim and caribbean

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12