Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Excited for the holidays?
1 2
I'm just curious what people feel like here on FR. Do you get excited for the season and begin celebrating early in November, or do you wait till later in December, or do you not care one way or another?

Personally I'm shamefully happy to be wearing Christmas socks and sweaters and the like. c:
I'm just curious what people feel like here on FR. Do you get excited for the season and begin celebrating early in November, or do you wait till later in December, or do you not care one way or another?

Personally I'm shamefully happy to be wearing Christmas socks and sweaters and the like. c:
11wdgjo.png
I am the same! As soon as November 1st rolls around it is ugly sweater and reindeer sock time :D
I am the same! As soon as November 1st rolls around it is ugly sweater and reindeer sock time :D
I don't like the holidays. Means having to deal with family.
I don't like the holidays. Means having to deal with family.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
YES

I even have a job this year so I can give people presents without the awkward "it's from both of us" thing where my mom pays for it all and I get credit. Nope, this year all the gifts I give will be from me and nobody else!

I've already started shopping but shhh.
YES

I even have a job this year so I can give people presents without the awkward "it's from both of us" thing where my mom pays for it all and I get credit. Nope, this year all the gifts I give will be from me and nobody else!

I've already started shopping but shhh.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I am SO freaking excited! Seriously, some people refer to me as a Christmas elf. That's how spirited I am!

I haven't started decorating yet, mainly because my family likes to wait until December. But I do plan on decorating a bit this week as I have two days off in a row. That way I can finish my cleaning and then finally decorate.

I honestly have most of my Christmas shopping done as far as extended family is concerned. I don't have too much more to get. So I'm far ahead of my schedule so far. I do still plan on picking up some extras for people, but I'll probably wait until December for that.

As for Christmas carols... Been singing them since July.
I am SO freaking excited! Seriously, some people refer to me as a Christmas elf. That's how spirited I am!

I haven't started decorating yet, mainly because my family likes to wait until December. But I do plan on decorating a bit this week as I have two days off in a row. That way I can finish my cleaning and then finally decorate.

I honestly have most of my Christmas shopping done as far as extended family is concerned. I don't have too much more to get. So I'm far ahead of my schedule so far. I do still plan on picking up some extras for people, but I'll probably wait until December for that.

As for Christmas carols... Been singing them since July.
2uequ68.jpg
I love the holidays seeing this is the time of the year everyone seems the most active, and it's neat to see what other people do to celebrate.

But it's also a little nerve wrecking though in my opinion. Christmas is slowly getting nearer, and when you have family members who reply "I dunno" when you ask what they want leaving you clueless, it's easy to get nervous.
I love the holidays seeing this is the time of the year everyone seems the most active, and it's neat to see what other people do to celebrate.

But it's also a little nerve wrecking though in my opinion. Christmas is slowly getting nearer, and when you have family members who reply "I dunno" when you ask what they want leaving you clueless, it's easy to get nervous.
Winter holiday traditions are nice. The nights are longer, so we fill them with lights.
Winter holiday traditions are nice. The nights are longer, so we fill them with lights.
lightcopy_zps2ci4uuow.gif
omnia sol temperat
NOT YET It is not yet time. Not even for the true festivities. [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/21o92rm.jpg[/img]
NOT YET

It is not yet time.
Not even for the true festivities.

21o92rm.jpg
Christmas??? Pssstt it's not like I'm wearing ugly sweaters already or anything. It's not like my tree is already up either. Pshhhh.
Christmas??? Pssstt it's not like I'm wearing ugly sweaters already or anything. It's not like my tree is already up either. Pshhhh.
Roleplaying Nerd Who Is Always Looking for Partners!
@Demonically Same here

I don't like holidays, I don't celebrate them, I'm not religious, etc. I'm getting stuff, that's what matters.
@Demonically Same here

I don't like holidays, I don't celebrate them, I'm not religious, etc. I'm getting stuff, that's what matters.
1 2