Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Excited for the holidays?
1 2
Love it! I live away from my family, though, and this year we're not making it home for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be pretty different, I'm hoping to maybe go to a supper club for some turkey!

I don't start decorating for Christmas until the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'll be going home for Christmas for the week and I can't wait! I tolerate winter for the holidays but then it can stop snowing :P
Love it! I live away from my family, though, and this year we're not making it home for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be pretty different, I'm hoping to maybe go to a supper club for some turkey!

I don't start decorating for Christmas until the weekend after Thanksgiving. I'll be going home for Christmas for the week and I can't wait! I tolerate winter for the holidays but then it can stop snowing :P
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@fatherpunk Mine has to do with my -phobic family. So, I get to listen to all manner of slurs and/or -phobic jokes.
@fatherpunk Mine has to do with my -phobic family. So, I get to listen to all manner of slurs and/or -phobic jokes.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
I love fall and winter holidays. I'm so happy I'll be able to celebrate Thanksgiving without my in-laws for the first time in 4 years.
I love fall and winter holidays. I'm so happy I'll be able to celebrate Thanksgiving without my in-laws for the first time in 4 years.
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
I'm not excited for the holidays.

Holidays + My Italian Family = Drama
I'm not excited for the holidays.

Holidays + My Italian Family = Drama
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
I generally enjoy the holidays. Even if there is family drama, we end up laughing about it later. Plus, I have a job this year, and I'll be working on Thanksgiving Day, which means I get paid for my normal hours + half. More money for Christmas shopping!
I generally enjoy the holidays. Even if there is family drama, we end up laughing about it later. Plus, I have a job this year, and I'll be working on Thanksgiving Day, which means I get paid for my normal hours + half. More money for Christmas shopping!
FYoxn.gif fvxda.gif s0qHB.gif
I adore the holidays though it is gonna be summer for me, Aussie christmas in the heat, always fun. And it is the one time I get to see a good portion of my family though we don't start anything till around the twentieth of December, November is chock full of birthdays so we have no time to decorate till then
I adore the holidays though it is gonna be summer for me, Aussie christmas in the heat, always fun. And it is the one time I get to see a good portion of my family though we don't start anything till around the twentieth of December, November is chock full of birthdays so we have no time to decorate till then
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
I have been listening to Christmas music for two weeks now. NO REGRETS.
I have been listening to Christmas music for two weeks now. NO REGRETS.
Nope, all the fun died ages ago or I just grew out of it. I really can't stand seeing all those damn christmas adverts everywhere, it feels way too early, it's not even December yet! Seriously, please wait until December before airing that stuff.
Nope, all the fun died ages ago or I just grew out of it. I really can't stand seeing all those damn christmas adverts everywhere, it feels way too early, it's not even December yet! Seriously, please wait until December before airing that stuff.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I LOVE christmas. It's the best time in whole year! Looking for gifts, making christmas dishes, tree decorating, snow lying around... And even ads in tv has some kind of magic.
Anyway, I still think it's too early. When it finally comes to celebrate this special day nobody is really excited, cause he was seeing christmas stuff everywhere for almost two months...
I LOVE christmas. It's the best time in whole year! Looking for gifts, making christmas dishes, tree decorating, snow lying around... And even ads in tv has some kind of magic.
Anyway, I still think it's too early. When it finally comes to celebrate this special day nobody is really excited, cause he was seeing christmas stuff everywhere for almost two months...
As soon as November 1st rolls around it's basically Christmas prep time in our house. We start setting up the lights outside before it gets too cold. After Thanksgiving, we really get into it. Usually as soon as the food is put away, or the next day, we put up our tree (artificial) and decorate it. Start hauling out more of the decorations, pop in a Christmas movie as we're decorating, start bake cookies... the whole shebang.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I have so many lovely memories attached to the holiday season, it gives me the warm & fuzzies. I do agree that before Thanksgiving, it feels too soon to see Christmas stuff out. At least a lot of shops have good deals on Christmas decorations and wrapping paper etc. before then, so that's a plus.
As soon as November 1st rolls around it's basically Christmas prep time in our house. We start setting up the lights outside before it gets too cold. After Thanksgiving, we really get into it. Usually as soon as the food is put away, or the next day, we put up our tree (artificial) and decorate it. Start hauling out more of the decorations, pop in a Christmas movie as we're decorating, start bake cookies... the whole shebang.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I have so many lovely memories attached to the holiday season, it gives me the warm & fuzzies. I do agree that before Thanksgiving, it feels too soon to see Christmas stuff out. At least a lot of shops have good deals on Christmas decorations and wrapping paper etc. before then, so that's a plus.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
1 2