Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Almost 16,500 new players!
1 2 3
WELCOME NEW FRANDS

MANY COOKIE FOR YOU
WELCOME NEW FRANDS

MANY COOKIE FOR YOU
XS9Xu1r.png
I know there were server problems in the past ..just curios what is the max load for the servers ...how many players can we get ?

will this site ever just be open or is it meant to be kinda a private community?
I know there were server problems in the past ..just curios what is the max load for the servers ...how many players can we get ?

will this site ever just be open or is it meant to be kinda a private community?
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="Heeroku" date="2014-11-18 09:57:06"]I know there were server problems in the past ..just curios what is the max load for the servers ...how many players can we get ? will this site ever just be open or is it meant to be kinda a private community?[/quote] @Heeroku, I can't answer the first question but to the second: the on-going site optimizations are working towards the end goal of open registration.
Heeroku wrote on 2014-11-18 09:57:06:

@Heeroku, I can't answer the first question but to the second: the on-going site optimizations are working towards the end goal of open registration.
Thanks..sorry for being nosy ...

My obsession for his site is unhealthy and I am very interested in it future..

Honestly ...I have been on another site for 16 years and have seen horrible starts and fixes ..This site s so much younger and already has surpassed other sites in easy and entertainment for its players ..

I thought I may not like a young site ...but FR truly outdid its self...

thanks again for doing it so well..
Thanks..sorry for being nosy ...

My obsession for his site is unhealthy and I am very interested in it future..

Honestly ...I have been on another site for 16 years and have seen horrible starts and fixes ..This site s so much younger and already has surpassed other sites in easy and entertainment for its players ..

I thought I may not like a young site ...but FR truly outdid its self...

thanks again for doing it so well..
A5i3AHB.png
YAYYYY
YAYYYY
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEW PEOPLE HIII
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEW PEOPLE HIII
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
......Wow...

I was a little surprised when Shadow completely took 2nd from Wind. Arcane has had 1st for a while now (also took that from Wind).

I guess the @Windsinger has lost popularity somewhat? Congrats to the @Shadowbinder however for having the 2nd largest flight. Something told me you would do it...
......Wow...

I was a little surprised when Shadow completely took 2nd from Wind. Arcane has had 1st for a while now (also took that from Wind).

I guess the @Windsinger has lost popularity somewhat? Congrats to the @Shadowbinder however for having the 2nd largest flight. Something told me you would do it...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
All those cute Welcome Gifs make me feel fuzzy warm xD

WELCOME EVERYONE O3O
All those cute Welcome Gifs make me feel fuzzy warm xD

WELCOME EVERYONE O3O

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
So many frands...

WELCOME! 8D
So many frands...

WELCOME! 8D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
that sure is an amazing number
i hope all the new members are having a great time!! ♥
that sure is an amazing number
i hope all the new members are having a great time!! ♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 3