Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Babies with Twist - No more entries
1 2 3 4
Free Babies with Twist
Hello! I have some new hatchlings that need homes. The twist is that you don't get to see them! Muahaha!

It's going to be like a game. You must promise not to sell or exalt. I am going to limit this "game" to ten people (and ten hatchlings). I don't have ten hatchlings yet, but I will keep going until all ten participants have received a dragon. I will give the hatchling one of the names you provide.

I know you could go to my lair to take a sneak peek, but wouldn't that spoil the fun? So, none of the dragons for adoption are in my lair!

Do you want to donate a dragon? PM me and we will discuss it.

Participation in this game is completely free. Donations of food are appreciated.

You can reserve a spot by saying, "Hello, I would like to participate please." And fill out the form after.
We are full and not taking any more applications at this time.
Free Babies with Twist
Hello! I have some new hatchlings that need homes. The twist is that you don't get to see them! Muahaha!

It's going to be like a game. You must promise not to sell or exalt. I am going to limit this "game" to ten people (and ten hatchlings). I don't have ten hatchlings yet, but I will keep going until all ten participants have received a dragon. I will give the hatchling one of the names you provide.

I know you could go to my lair to take a sneak peek, but wouldn't that spoil the fun? So, none of the dragons for adoption are in my lair!

Do you want to donate a dragon? PM me and we will discuss it.

Participation in this game is completely free. Donations of food are appreciated.

You can reserve a spot by saying, "Hello, I would like to participate please." And fill out the form after.

How to Participate: Fill out the following form, and I will match the hatchling to you as best I can. Read carefully and put your username in the parenthesis. You must post this form in the thread.

FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I (your username) promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is:
My favorite colors together are:
The two colors that look the best together are:
My favorite gene combinations are:
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later)
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference)

My three favorite species of dragon are:
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are:
The gene I most dislike is:
The color I most dislike is:
The color combination I most dislike is:

My favorite activity is:
My favorite season is:
That is my favorite season because:
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it:
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it:

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)?

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you?

How to Participate: Fill out the following form, and I will match the hatchling to you as best I can. Read carefully and put your username in the parenthesis. You must post this form in the thread.

FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I (your username) promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is:
My favorite colors together are:
The two colors that look the best together are:
My favorite gene combinations are:
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later)
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference)

My three favorite species of dragon are:
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are:
The gene I most dislike is:
The color I most dislike is:
The color combination I most dislike is:

My favorite activity is:
My favorite season is:
That is my favorite season because:
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it:
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it:

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)?

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you?
Dragon Profiles: Many more coming soon! There are many more hatchlings than have profiles up.

1. I’m a male with a lot of contrast from my tertiary gene. My tertiary gene may be bright and sunny, but I’m a shadow clan dragon and I look the part. I was born on November 16th.

2. I’m a nature themed male with an ice-colored body. I am a bit older. You might call me pastel, I call myself shiny. Even though I was born in November, I feel the most comfortable in the spring.

3. A lot of people don’t like my avocado colored tertiary, but I think it’s funky and cool. I’m a female born on November 17th. My eyes are my favorite feature. They match my violet primary. All of my coloration is complementary.

4. I just became an adult dragon this week. I’m an energetic fluff ball. I love to cuddle and I forget how big I am. I am a male with fairly flashy bright colors. If you love bright pinks and blues, I think you’ll love me too. Is it playtime yet?
Dragon Profiles: Many more coming soon! There are many more hatchlings than have profiles up.

1. I’m a male with a lot of contrast from my tertiary gene. My tertiary gene may be bright and sunny, but I’m a shadow clan dragon and I look the part. I was born on November 16th.

2. I’m a nature themed male with an ice-colored body. I am a bit older. You might call me pastel, I call myself shiny. Even though I was born in November, I feel the most comfortable in the spring.

3. A lot of people don’t like my avocado colored tertiary, but I think it’s funky and cool. I’m a female born on November 17th. My eyes are my favorite feature. They match my violet primary. All of my coloration is complementary.

4. I just became an adult dragon this week. I’m an energetic fluff ball. I love to cuddle and I forget how big I am. I am a male with fairly flashy bright colors. If you love bright pinks and blues, I think you’ll love me too. Is it playtime yet?
Participants:
1. Clawesia
2. maolissa
3. Starrats
4. thealphakrab
5. nerunerunerune
6. Setmenuplus *
7. Baklava
8. Shoshinok23
9. Kairoku
10. tigger41
Participants:
1. Clawesia
2. maolissa
3. Starrats
4. thealphakrab
5. nerunerunerune
6. Setmenuplus *
7. Baklava
8. Shoshinok23
9. Kairoku
10. tigger41
Happy Families: nerunerunerune has adopted Orsino. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7685007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76851/7685007_350.png[/img] [/url] thealphacrab has adopted Mystica. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7864771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78648/7864771_350.png[/img] [/url] Baklava has adopted Jalebi. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7684945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76850/7684945_350.png[/img] [/url] Clawesia has adopted Azure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7823522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78236/7823522_350.png[/img] [/url] Starrats has adopted Levina. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7869895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78699/7869895_350.png[/img] [/url] Kairoku will adopt this skydancer and this tundra. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7935853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79359/7935853_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7869416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78695/7869416_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy Families:
nerunerunerune has adopted Orsino.

7685007_350.png

thealphacrab has adopted Mystica.

7864771_350.png

Baklava has adopted Jalebi.

7684945_350.png

Clawesia has adopted Azure.

7823522_350.png

Starrats has adopted Levina.

7869895_350.png

Kairoku will adopt this skydancer and this tundra.

7935853_350.png

7869416_350.png
FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Clawesia promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite colors together are: Blue and purple, although blue and some greens look good too!
The two colors that look the best together are: It depends on how they are used, but I'll go with blue and purple.
My favorite gene combinations are: I actually don't know too much about genes yet, I've only just joined, but the Iridescent and the Crystal are very pretty!
I would prefer a hatchling that is: already born.
I would prefer a hatchling that is female, as I only have one female so far.

My three favorite species of dragon are: Skydancer
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper
The gene I most dislike is: bar
The color I most dislike is: brown
The color combination I most dislike is: brown and black

My favorite activity is: I read and draw a lot
My favorite season is: Autumn
That is my favorite season because: of all the beautiful colours.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Honestly, I name depending on how it looks!
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Same as above ^.^
FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Clawesia promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite colors together are: Blue and purple, although blue and some greens look good too!
The two colors that look the best together are: It depends on how they are used, but I'll go with blue and purple.
My favorite gene combinations are: I actually don't know too much about genes yet, I've only just joined, but the Iridescent and the Crystal are very pretty!
I would prefer a hatchling that is: already born.
I would prefer a hatchling that is female, as I only have one female so far.

My three favorite species of dragon are: Skydancer
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper
The gene I most dislike is: bar
The color I most dislike is: brown
The color combination I most dislike is: brown and black

My favorite activity is: I read and draw a lot
My favorite season is: Autumn
That is my favorite season because: of all the beautiful colours.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Honestly, I name depending on how it looks!
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Same as above ^.^
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service
FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I maolissa promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Emerald
My favorite colors together are: Black and Azure
The two colors that look the best together are: Black and Emerald
My favorite gene combinations are: n/a
I would prefer a hatchling that is: either
I would prefer a hatchling that is female

My three favorite species of dragon are: (see bellow)
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: none
The gene I most dislike is: n/a
The color I most dislike is: pink
The color combination I most dislike is: pink & orange

There isn't really anything that I'm for or against. I'm just new and really just want to be involved with any kind of dragon. I hope that's okay.

My favorite activity is: Writing
My favorite season is: Fall
That is my favorite season because: The wind storms
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Abhilinn
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Seamus

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes

FORM:
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I maolissa promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Emerald
My favorite colors together are: Black and Azure
The two colors that look the best together are: Black and Emerald
My favorite gene combinations are: n/a
I would prefer a hatchling that is: either
I would prefer a hatchling that is female

My three favorite species of dragon are: (see bellow)
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: none
The gene I most dislike is: n/a
The color I most dislike is: pink
The color combination I most dislike is: pink & orange

There isn't really anything that I'm for or against. I'm just new and really just want to be involved with any kind of dragon. I hope that's okay.

My favorite activity is: Writing
My favorite season is: Fall
That is my favorite season because: The wind storms
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Abhilinn
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Seamus

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes

@Clawesia Thank you for your form. I will review it and possibly ask a few follow up questions.

@maolissa I'll add you to the list of participants.
@Clawesia Thank you for your form. I will review it and possibly ask a few follow up questions.

@maolissa I'll add you to the list of participants.
Hello, I would like to participate please.

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Starrats promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Blue (but not to bright)
My favorite colors together are: Blue, purple, grey (again not to bright)
The two colors that look the best together are: Blue and grey
My favorite gene combinations are: Don't know yet XD
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later) doesn't matter
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference) same as above

My three favorite species of dragon are: Tundra, Fae, Imperial
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Mirror, Snapper, Ridgeback
The gene I most dislike is: basic genes
The color I most dislike is: red
The color combination I most dislike is: red, orange

My favorite activity is: Playing games on my computer, and taking walks with my dogs
My favorite season is: Winter
That is my favorite season because: It's the only season in which I'm not allergic to the sun
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Don't know yet I have to see it first
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Don't know yet I have to see it first

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Sure

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you? I like the color combinations of 7810731, 7810729 & 7864772 (so you'll know what type of color combinations I like that you have right now)
Hello, I would like to participate please.

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Starrats promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Blue (but not to bright)
My favorite colors together are: Blue, purple, grey (again not to bright)
The two colors that look the best together are: Blue and grey
My favorite gene combinations are: Don't know yet XD
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later) doesn't matter
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference) same as above

My three favorite species of dragon are: Tundra, Fae, Imperial
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Mirror, Snapper, Ridgeback
The gene I most dislike is: basic genes
The color I most dislike is: red
The color combination I most dislike is: red, orange

My favorite activity is: Playing games on my computer, and taking walks with my dogs
My favorite season is: Winter
That is my favorite season because: It's the only season in which I'm not allergic to the sun
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Don't know yet I have to see it first
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Don't know yet I have to see it first

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Sure

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you? I like the color combinations of 7810731, 7810729 & 7864772 (so you'll know what type of color combinations I like that you have right now)
ByzP8Rg.gifZylPv5k.gifNjMs5xV.gif< -- Click for free flight stuff. y2NOnbv.gif
Hello, I would like to participate please

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I thealphakrab, promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Purple
My favorite colors together are: Purple, blue, green
The two colors that look the best together are: Purple/Blue
My favorite gene combinations are: I don't know much about the genes yet.
I would prefer a hatchling that is: Already born
I would prefer a hatchling that is: No preference

My three favorite species of dragon are: Fae, Imperial, Mirror
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Ridgeback
The gene I most dislike is: I don't know much about the genes yet.
The color I most dislike is: Brown
The color combination I most dislike is: Red, orange, brown

My favorite activity is: Drawing
My favorite season is: Spring
That is my favorite season because: It has better weather than the other seasons here.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Depends on how she looks
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Depends on how he looks

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)?: Yes
Hello, I would like to participate please

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I thealphakrab, promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Purple
My favorite colors together are: Purple, blue, green
The two colors that look the best together are: Purple/Blue
My favorite gene combinations are: I don't know much about the genes yet.
I would prefer a hatchling that is: Already born
I would prefer a hatchling that is: No preference

My three favorite species of dragon are: Fae, Imperial, Mirror
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Ridgeback
The gene I most dislike is: I don't know much about the genes yet.
The color I most dislike is: Brown
The color combination I most dislike is: Red, orange, brown

My favorite activity is: Drawing
My favorite season is: Spring
That is my favorite season because: It has better weather than the other seasons here.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Depends on how she looks
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Depends on how he looks

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)?: Yes
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
1 2 3 4