Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Babies with Twist - No more entries
1 2 3 4
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Nerunerunerune promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Pastels
My favorite colors together are: Sometimes single colors, but I love colors that compliment eachother.
The two colors that look the best together are: Seafoam and lavender
My favorite gene combinations are: Iri/shim/gem or crys/shim/smoke
I would prefer a hatchling that is: Either would work!
I would prefer a hatchling that is : Male ( Too many girls in my lair! XD )

My three favorite species of dragon are: Imperial, Coatl, and Skydancer
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Fae and Mirror, though I do find some I love every once in a while!
The gene I most dislike is: Clown
The color I most dislike is: muddy colors, unless the dragon is muddy themed!
The color combination I most dislike is: Colors that don't compliment each other

My favorite activity is: Playing MMOs
My favorite season is: early autumn, late spring
That is my favorite season because: Rain!
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Something based upon her looks! But I'm on a Dragon Age kick, so if you name it after one of the characters, I'd love her!
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Same as above~!

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes!

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you? I have no idea! :D
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Nerunerunerune promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Pastels
My favorite colors together are: Sometimes single colors, but I love colors that compliment eachother.
The two colors that look the best together are: Seafoam and lavender
My favorite gene combinations are: Iri/shim/gem or crys/shim/smoke
I would prefer a hatchling that is: Either would work!
I would prefer a hatchling that is : Male ( Too many girls in my lair! XD )

My three favorite species of dragon are: Imperial, Coatl, and Skydancer
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Fae and Mirror, though I do find some I love every once in a while!
The gene I most dislike is: Clown
The color I most dislike is: muddy colors, unless the dragon is muddy themed!
The color combination I most dislike is: Colors that don't compliment each other

My favorite activity is: Playing MMOs
My favorite season is: early autumn, late spring
That is my favorite season because: Rain!
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Something based upon her looks! But I'm on a Dragon Age kick, so if you name it after one of the characters, I'd love her!
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Same as above~!

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes!

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you? I have no idea! :D
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Clawesia There is a nest hatching tomorrow that might have the hatchling that fits you. The mother is a skydancer and the father is a snapper so that might lead to all snapper children, just to warn you.

The children will have a gold, green, or blue hued iridescent primary. A blue shimmer on the secondary. And blue or purple hued gems as the tertiary.

Are you willing to take in an adult dragon born withing the last three weeks, or do you prefer a hatchling?
@Clawesia There is a nest hatching tomorrow that might have the hatchling that fits you. The mother is a skydancer and the father is a snapper so that might lead to all snapper children, just to warn you.

The children will have a gold, green, or blue hued iridescent primary. A blue shimmer on the secondary. And blue or purple hued gems as the tertiary.

Are you willing to take in an adult dragon born withing the last three weeks, or do you prefer a hatchling?
Hello, I would like to participate please.

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Setmenuplus promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: light blue
My favorite colors together are: Black, White, Red(dark color such as marron or blood)
The two colors that look the best together are: Black and Red
My favorite gene combinations are: Don't know yet:D only joined
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later) don't mind
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference) male, but female also fine

My three favorite species of dragon are: Imperial, Spiral, Ridgeback
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Mirror, Snapper, Tundra
The gene I most dislike is: something too flashy
The color I most dislike is: Orange
The color combination I most dislike is: Purple, Green, Orange, something out of blue like this

My favorite activity is: Playing various games, reading books
My favorite season is: Summer
That is my favorite season because: I hate coldness!
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Tiffin
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Shaherr

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Sure

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you?
#2, cause I like something pastel or shiny:D It also appeals to me to like spring, since I like it too.
Hello, I would like to participate please.

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Setmenuplus promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: light blue
My favorite colors together are: Black, White, Red(dark color such as marron or blood)
The two colors that look the best together are: Black and Red
My favorite gene combinations are: Don't know yet:D only joined
I would prefer a hatchling that is: (already born/will be born later) don't mind
I would prefer a hatchling that is (male/female/no preference) male, but female also fine

My three favorite species of dragon are: Imperial, Spiral, Ridgeback
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Mirror, Snapper, Tundra
The gene I most dislike is: something too flashy
The color combination I most dislike is: Purple, Green, Orange, something out of blue like this

My favorite activity is: Playing various games, reading books
My favorite season is: Summer
That is my favorite season because: I hate coldness!
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Tiffin
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Shaherr

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Sure

If there is a hatchling profile that interests you, please mention it here. Why does this hatchling appeal to you?
#2, cause I like something pastel or shiny:D It also appeals to me to like spring, since I like it too.
tumblr_ng5c4kEeh41u5o0f9o1_500.png
@Starrats
@thealphakrab
@nerunerunerune

Hello there. I'll add all of you to the list.
@Starrats
@thealphakrab
@nerunerunerune

Hello there. I'll add all of you to the list.
@Setmenuplus It's not too late. :)
@Setmenuplus It's not too late. :)
@BouncyMuse

I'm willing to take a dragon born in the last three weeks.
@BouncyMuse

I'm willing to take a dragon born in the last three weeks.
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Baklava promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Purple
My favorite colors together are: Blue and purple or blue and pink
The two colors that look the best together are: Purple and Blue
My favorite gene combinations are: Gembond and Shimmer
I would prefer a hatchling that is: doesn't matter to me :3
I would prefer a hatchling that is: no preference

My three favorite species of dragon are: Coatls, Imperials, and Skydancers
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: None, all dragons are cute
The gene I most dislike is: none
The color I most dislike is: none
The color combination I most dislike is: none

My favorite activity is: drawing or just hanging out with friends
My favorite season is: winter
That is my favorite season because: It's cold making warm places feel more cozy.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: It depends but most of my dragons are named after pastries.
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Probably after a pastry but it depends on how it looks.

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes.
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Baklava promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Purple
My favorite colors together are: Blue and purple or blue and pink
The two colors that look the best together are: Purple and Blue
My favorite gene combinations are: Gembond and Shimmer
I would prefer a hatchling that is: doesn't matter to me :3
I would prefer a hatchling that is: no preference

My three favorite species of dragon are: Coatls, Imperials, and Skydancers
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: None, all dragons are cute
The gene I most dislike is: none
The color I most dislike is: none
The color combination I most dislike is: none

My favorite activity is: drawing or just hanging out with friends
My favorite season is: winter
That is my favorite season because: It's cold making warm places feel more cozy.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: It depends but most of my dragons are named after pastries.
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Probably after a pastry but it depends on how it looks.

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes.
@Clawesia @maolissa @Starrats @thealphakrab @nerunerunerune @Setmenuplus @Baklava

Hello participants! I wanted to let you know that the surprise profiles are now up. I will slowly add to these as I have time to write up profiles over the next few days. It is these profiles that you are supposed to look at, not go into my lair. ^__^

_________
maolissa, there was an error on your form. Please re-read the first portion of it.
@Clawesia @maolissa @Starrats @thealphakrab @nerunerunerune @Setmenuplus @Baklava

Hello participants! I wanted to let you know that the surprise profiles are now up. I will slowly add to these as I have time to write up profiles over the next few days. It is these profiles that you are supposed to look at, not go into my lair. ^__^

_________
maolissa, there was an error on your form. Please re-read the first portion of it.
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Shoshinok23 promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Dark gray
My favorite colors together are: Gray and green
The two colors that look the best together are: White and blue
My favorite gene combinations are: Iridescent and shimmer
I would prefer a hatchling that is: No preference

My three favorite species of dragon are: Mirror, Tundra, Fae
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Wildclaw
The gene I most dislike is: Crystal
The color combination I most dislike is: Pink and Orange

My favorite activity is: Writing
My favorite season is: Autumn
That is my favorite season because: It's just the right temperature.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Depends on what she looks like.
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Depends on what he looks like.

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes
Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I Shoshinok23 promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: Dark gray
My favorite colors together are: Gray and green
The two colors that look the best together are: White and blue
My favorite gene combinations are: Iridescent and shimmer

My three favorite species of dragon are: Mirror, Tundra, Fae
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Wildclaw
The gene I most dislike is: Crystal
The color combination I most dislike is: Pink and Orange

My favorite activity is: Writing
My favorite season is: Autumn
That is my favorite season because: It's just the right temperature.
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: Depends on what she looks like.
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: Depends on what he looks like.

Are you willing to take home a dragon that just aged up (under 2 weeks old)? Yes
nudX0O8.png
@BouncyMuse I'd like to enter please! :3

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I, Kairoku, promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: That's difficult... At the moment, teal, lemon and leaf
My favorite colors together are: teal and leaf
The two colors that look the best together are: Crimson and Lemon
My favorite gene combinations are: Clown and Gembond
I would prefer a hatchling that is: I don't care
I would prefer a hatchling that is: don't really care, though I've got too many females in my lair. ^^

My three favorite species of dragon are: Coatl, Skydancer, Imperial, Tundra
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Mirror (though I love my progen so much!)
The gene I most dislike is: Underbelly
The color I most dislike is: don't really have one
The color combination I most dislike is: don't have one

My favorite activity is: reading and watching different series
My favorite season is: spring
That is my favorite season because: I love how everything starts to bloom and get more and more colourful
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: I have to see her first
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: I have to see him first

EDIT: sorry, got the colours spring and leaf mixed up! I prefer leaf and changed it on the form.
@BouncyMuse I'd like to enter please! :3

Hello, I would like to give a hatchling a forever home. I, Kairoku, promise not to sell or exalt this dragon. If I decide I am unhappy with the surprise hatchling, I will send the dragonling back to BouncyMuse.

My favorite color is: That's difficult... At the moment, teal, lemon and leaf
My favorite colors together are: teal and leaf
The two colors that look the best together are: Crimson and Lemon
My favorite gene combinations are: Clown and Gembond
I would prefer a hatchling that is: I don't care
I would prefer a hatchling that is: don't really care, though I've got too many females in my lair. ^^

My three favorite species of dragon are: Coatl, Skydancer, Imperial, Tundra
The species of dragons I am not as fond of are: Snapper, Mirror (though I love my progen so much!)
The gene I most dislike is: Underbelly
The color I most dislike is: don't really have one
The color combination I most dislike is: don't have one

My favorite activity is: reading and watching different series
My favorite season is: spring
That is my favorite season because: I love how everything starts to bloom and get more and more colourful
If I have a girl hatchling I want to name it: I have to see her first
If I have a boy hatchling I want to name it: I have to see him first

EDIT: sorry, got the colours spring and leaf mixed up! I prefer leaf and changed it on the form.
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
1 2 3 4