Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 3163 3164
@OreoPudding Can you explain what you mean? You can right click the nest and copy the image url, because they're just static images depending on how many eggs there are. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@OreoPudding

Can you explain what you mean? You can right click the nest and copy the image url, because they're just static images depending on how many eggs there are.

3healthy_0dead.png
@Reitgerte

Ah thank you!
@Reitgerte

Ah thank you!
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
This might sound like a stupid question but how does one set up one's forum signature? It could just be because I'm on mobile but I can't seem to locate that option...
This might sound like a stupid question but how does one set up one's forum signature? It could just be because I'm on mobile but I can't seem to locate that option...
Hugs, anyone? I'm giving them away for free ^u^
@Flamefriends

Under account settings.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings
@Flamefriends

Under account settings.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings
Alright, first question: how does one change flights? It said it was possible, and I was wondering how. I'm not sure if I will yet, but I really like some of the other eye colors.

Secondly: is there an item to reduce breeding cooldown?
Alright, first question: how does one change flights? It said it was possible, and I was wondering how. I'm not sure if I will yet, but I really like some of the other eye colors.

Secondly: is there an item to reduce breeding cooldown?
cPW6H3E.png
@MissRaven, you can change your Flight under your Account Settings. Your first change is free, but any further changes will cost 1,500 gems each time and there is a six month cooldown. So you have to be very sure that you want to change.

And no, there is no item that reduces breeding cooldown, the admin felt that it would be a route to making this game pay-to-win.
@MissRaven, you can change your Flight under your Account Settings. Your first change is free, but any further changes will cost 1,500 gems each time and there is a six month cooldown. So you have to be very sure that you want to change.

And no, there is no item that reduces breeding cooldown, the admin felt that it would be a route to making this game pay-to-win.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

How do you post a picture of a dragon in a post?
How do you post a picture of a dragon in a post?
35mdtnp.jpg
How do you change your avatar?
How do you change your avatar?
@shehulk8 Go to the dragon's page and you'll see a button underneath their energy bar that says 'Generate Code'. Click that and copy/paste the BBCode into your forum post!

@ShipBreaker Top right corner of the site, by your username and stats, you'll see a little box with a down arrow. Click it for a dropdown menu, then click 'Change Avatar' to set your avatar to any of your adult dragons!
@shehulk8 Go to the dragon's page and you'll see a button underneath their energy bar that says 'Generate Code'. Click that and copy/paste the BBCode into your forum post!

@ShipBreaker Top right corner of the site, by your username and stats, you'll see a little box with a down arrow. Click it for a dropdown menu, then click 'Change Avatar' to set your avatar to any of your adult dragons!
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2014-11-17 20:09:42"]@shehulk8 Go to the dragon's page and you'll see a button underneath their energy bar that says 'Generate Code'. Click that and copy/paste the BBCode into your forum post! @ShipBreaker Top right corner of the site, by your username and stats, you'll see a little box with a down arrow. Click it for a dropdown menu, then click 'Change Avatar' to set your avatar to any of your adult dragons![/quote] Thanks!
Cynictis wrote on 2014-11-17 20:09:42:

Thanks!
1 2 ... 577 578 579 580 581 ... 3163 3164