Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Enhance A Wish
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Granted, not only does your computer no longer over heat but you never have to buy a new one as it updates itself working far better than the newest ones on the store shelves complete with infinity antivirus!

I wish I had yacht!
Granted, not only does your computer no longer over heat but you never have to buy a new one as it updates itself working far better than the newest ones on the store shelves complete with infinity antivirus!

I wish I had yacht!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Granted! It's a gift from a rich older gentleman who wants to become your benefactor. He has high hopes for you being able to accomplish many things provided you have the confidence and funds, and he's glad to provide, no strings attached. It's like you've gained a very rich grandfather!

I wish I could just teleport my friend here instead of driving her.
Granted! It's a gift from a rich older gentleman who wants to become your benefactor. He has high hopes for you being able to accomplish many things provided you have the confidence and funds, and he's glad to provide, no strings attached. It's like you've gained a very rich grandfather!

I wish I could just teleport my friend here instead of driving her.
Granted! You have the ability to teleport anyone and anything (no matter how big or numerous) to anywhere you want.
Poof your friend over? No problem. Poof both you and your friend to where you wanna hang out? PFFT! Easy peasy.
Poof the IRS building some place very far away? Antarctica maybe? Well... You may not actually WANT to do that, per se... but you could. =D

I wish I didn't have to wait for my custom skin to be approved.
Granted! You have the ability to teleport anyone and anything (no matter how big or numerous) to anywhere you want.
Poof your friend over? No problem. Poof both you and your friend to where you wanna hang out? PFFT! Easy peasy.
Poof the IRS building some place very far away? Antarctica maybe? Well... You may not actually WANT to do that, per se... but you could. =D

I wish I didn't have to wait for my custom skin to be approved.
Granted! I actually received it a couple days ago, and I love it to pieces!

I wish I had more time to do everything I wanted to do in a day.
Granted! I actually received it a couple days ago, and I love it to pieces!

I wish I had more time to do everything I wanted to do in a day.
Granted, you can now multitask via stable time travel loops, try not to break paradox space :3

I wish that I had infinite soda
Granted, you can now multitask via stable time travel loops, try not to break paradox space :3

I wish that I had infinite soda
yodeling twice as fast as the speed of sound in the name of Tidelord.
Granted! And it's your favorite soda and all you have to do is snap your fingers for a can to appear in your hand!

I wish I had a Pearlcatcher.
Granted! And it's your favorite soda and all you have to do is snap your fingers for a can to appear in your hand!

I wish I had a Pearlcatcher.
Granted! And it has the most beautiful colors you could hope for and the genes you wanted. On top of that, it was a free gift from an experienced breeder.

I wish I could get my novel finished.
Granted! And it has the most beautiful colors you could hope for and the genes you wanted. On top of that, it was a free gift from an experienced breeder.

I wish I could get my novel finished.
33o1hr8.gif
Granted. It's one of the best your publisher has ever read, and quickly becomes a New York Times best-seller. You become one of the richest writers in your home country and receive several awards and are asked to interview some of the most influential people in the media.

I wish someone would hire me.
Granted. It's one of the best your publisher has ever read, and quickly becomes a New York Times best-seller. You become one of the richest writers in your home country and receive several awards and are asked to interview some of the most influential people in the media.

I wish someone would hire me.
0pErV.gifbrxTW.gifRY3uS.gifNJo9f.gifbzpX4.gif[/center]
Granted! Not only have you been hired, but you're hired into a well-paid and prestigious position that still allows you free time.

I wish I had smoother hair.
Granted! Not only have you been hired, but you're hired into a well-paid and prestigious position that still allows you free time.

I wish I had smoother hair.
Granted! Not only is your hair smooth, it's silky and flows like water through your fingers!

I wish I had some chocolate.
Granted! Not only is your hair smooth, it's silky and flows like water through your fingers!

I wish I had some chocolate.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13