Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
Whoop!!!
Joined today, I love it! I also got my sister to join~
Whoop!!!
Joined today, I love it! I also got my sister to join~
NEWBIES, go to the forums! There are so many giveaways and wonderful people who will help you out if you have questions! Go! Explore! Make friends!
NEWBIES, go to the forums! There are so many giveaways and wonderful people who will help you out if you have questions! Go! Explore! Make friends!
wqIOlcG.png
-INHALES-

new blood.

Welcome welcome newbies!! May your nests be bountiful and your gathering turns rich with treasure chests and unhatched eggs. o 7 o /
-INHALES-

new blood.

Welcome welcome newbies!! May your nests be bountiful and your gathering turns rich with treasure chests and unhatched eggs. o 7 o /
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now.
Welcome new friends!

Don't forget you're here forever.
Welcome new friends!

Don't forget you're here forever.
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
Welcome new people! :D It's great to see new faces here^^
Welcome new people! :D It's great to see new faces here^^
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
Fresh meat, fresh meat
Fresh meat, fresh meat
HjZUn7k.gif
Finally here! :D
Finally here! :D
Vj0BLbc.png
Ah so glad to be here and been able to sign up! I've lurked for ages - missed the last window for registration, but here I am :D Squee!

Thank you! And this is already a lot of fun
Ah so glad to be here and been able to sign up! I've lurked for ages - missed the last window for registration, but here I am :D Squee!

Thank you! And this is already a lot of fun
Been wanting to see what this site is about. Very happy I finally got the chance!
Been wanting to see what this site is about. Very happy I finally got the chance!
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38