Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now closed
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
imma newbie :D
imma newbie :D
Hello newbies! \^_^/
Hello newbies! \^_^/
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
welcome new friends!
welcome new friends!
Art shop coming soon!
finally made the cut - I'm so pumped! settling in and investing in breeding stock in a particular spectrum range : are hybrids frowned on, or does it matter here?
finally made the cut - I'm so pumped! settling in and investing in breeding stock in a particular spectrum range : are hybrids frowned on, or does it matter here?
Welcome @singingbadger! If you mean dragons of mixed parents, that's pretty common here! It's actually useful, because mixed parents can have up to 5 eggs. Two of the same breed can only have a maximum of 4. :)
Welcome @singingbadger! If you mean dragons of mixed parents, that's pretty common here! It's actually useful, because mixed parents can have up to 5 eggs. Two of the same breed can only have a maximum of 4. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I can't wait to start getting more involved! I want to start a hatchery n what not. But everything seems to go so slow! XD
I can't wait to start getting more involved! I want to start a hatchery n what not. But everything seems to go so slow! XD
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@JCStitches - thanks, I was hoping crosses were accepted here. how in (blink) do you level up dragons in (or for) the Coliseum? All I can get mine to do is defend, none seem willing to go on the offensive. I looked at the Coliseum guide, but I don't know enough yet to understand it, lol.
@JCStitches - thanks, I was hoping crosses were accepted here. how in (blink) do you level up dragons in (or for) the Coliseum? All I can get mine to do is defend, none seem willing to go on the offensive. I looked at the Coliseum guide, but I don't know enough yet to understand it, lol.
@singingbadger Well, I'm not a total coliseum expert but I'd be happy to talk about it via PM if you like. Or you can ask that question in the Help Center for advice! :)
@singingbadger Well, I'm not a total coliseum expert but I'd be happy to talk about it via PM if you like. Or you can ask that question in the Help Center for advice! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm a newbee too. So, hallo everyone! :3
Happy to be here!
I'm a newbee too. So, hallo everyone! :3
Happy to be here!
@Juri01
I'm new from this registration window myself, but I'm already completely enjoying myself on the site ovo I hope you are too!
@Juri01
I'm new from this registration window myself, but I'm already completely enjoying myself on the site ovo I hope you are too!
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38