Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ OPHELIA HAS NO MORE DERGS TO GIVE~~
1 2 3 4 5
Thanks! :)
Thanks! :)
@MissOphelia
Oh my gosh I just LOVE Thrain. He's such a chubub! If no one else wants him I'd be happy to give him space in my lair foreweveerrrr.

Something about myself... I live with my parents, eight dogs, two cats, and a rabbit I like to dress up in a sweater. :3
@MissOphelia
Oh my gosh I just LOVE Thrain. He's such a chubub! If no one else wants him I'd be happy to give him space in my lair foreweveerrrr.

Something about myself... I live with my parents, eight dogs, two cats, and a rabbit I like to dress up in a sweater. :3
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngfree_nightvale_icon_by_thebloodbrothers_d6tgm5x.giftumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@MissOphelia sure ill take tea 2 thanks!
@MissOphelia sure ill take tea 2 thanks!
Oh I didn't read that Thrain was already spoken for, sorry!
Oh I didn't read that Thrain was already spoken for, sorry!
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngfree_nightvale_icon_by_thebloodbrothers_d6tgm5x.giftumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@Faundly It'll take 4 days before Thrain's parents (TaurielXThror) can breed again, IDK how big the chances are that there'll be one that looks the same tho... So if you really want one, I think I can try?

@IrishAurum Tea 2 is on her way c:
@Faundly It'll take 4 days before Thrain's parents (TaurielXThror) can breed again, IDK how big the chances are that there'll be one that looks the same tho... So if you really want one, I think I can try?

@IrishAurum Tea 2 is on her way c:
XWGx9rY.gif
I would love to have Tea 2 if she's still available @MissOphelia.

As for something about myself, well, I'm a huge fan of Pokémon, which is half the reason I'm here. Anything similar is amazing in my books o3o

This place has me rather confused though. >.

EDIT: Oh just seen that Tea 2 is gone! Well, I'm happy to be in line for any of the babies that aren't taken!
I would love to have Tea 2 if she's still available @MissOphelia.

As for something about myself, well, I'm a huge fan of Pokémon, which is half the reason I'm here. Anything similar is amazing in my books o3o

This place has me rather confused though. >.

EDIT: Oh just seen that Tea 2 is gone! Well, I'm happy to be in line for any of the babies that aren't taken!
@MissOphelia could I reserve a bab from the LiptonXPickwick litter ?

So something about me, yeah I´m firedragoran and I wanted to join for a time now I didn´t when the opening wndows are till I found out that they have a side on DA when started watching them I closley missed the last registration wndow, yeah but now I´m here and I´m happy that I finally joined ^^
@MissOphelia could I reserve a bab from the LiptonXPickwick litter ?

So something about me, yeah I´m firedragoran and I wanted to join for a time now I didn´t when the opening wndows are till I found out that they have a side on DA when started watching them I closley missed the last registration wndow, yeah but now I´m here and I´m happy that I finally joined ^^
@TinyJoltik POKEMON O3O I really like Pokémon aswell, I already ordered Alpha Sapphire, now I play the waiting game and have to keep myself alive until then c: This place still confuses me (and I've been here for a month), I might not know everything but you can still ask me anything if there's something really unclear or anything idk. Unfortunately Tea 2 is already gone, I can put you on the list for the tea?

@firedragoran Ofcourse you can! I'll put you on the list~ I missed the registration window in july which was the only one before october, so I know your pain ; ---;; but HEY you are here now AND you get a lovely cup of tea baby in a couple of days c:
@TinyJoltik POKEMON O3O I really like Pokémon aswell, I already ordered Alpha Sapphire, now I play the waiting game and have to keep myself alive until then c: This place still confuses me (and I've been here for a month), I might not know everything but you can still ask me anything if there's something really unclear or anything idk. Unfortunately Tea 2 is already gone, I can put you on the list for the tea?

@firedragoran Ofcourse you can! I'll put you on the list~ I missed the registration window in july which was the only one before october, so I know your pain ; ---;; but HEY you are here now AND you get a lovely cup of tea baby in a couple of days c:
XWGx9rY.gif
@MissOphelia I'd love to be added to that list, thank you. :3

Ahhh I'm soon going to be avoiding the internet thanks to ORAS, I'm from the UK so I get the game a week later than everyone else. D: I really want to experience everything for myself, so I'm going to hide for a week to prevent seeing screenshots and vids of gameplay!
@MissOphelia I'd love to be added to that list, thank you. :3

Ahhh I'm soon going to be avoiding the internet thanks to ORAS, I'm from the UK so I get the game a week later than everyone else. D: I really want to experience everything for myself, so I'm going to hide for a week to prevent seeing screenshots and vids of gameplay!
@TinyJoltik No problem, I put ya on the list c: I'm from the Netherlands (you know, that really small country at the otherside of that little ocean next to the UK?) so I'm also getting it a week later than the rest of the world ; --;;
@TinyJoltik No problem, I put ya on the list c: I'm from the Netherlands (you know, that really small country at the otherside of that little ocean next to the UK?) so I'm also getting it a week later than the rest of the world ; --;;
XWGx9rY.gif
1 2 3 4 5