Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ OPHELIA HAS NO MORE DERGS TO GIVE~~
1 2 3 4 5
oh hi ^^ so I'm completely new and I have no idea what to do ;.;
I also happen to be from the netherlands haha, that's a coincidence.
and as for a dragon if you are still giving them away I'd be happy with any dragon really thanks for doing this owo
oh hi ^^ so I'm completely new and I have no idea what to do ;.;
I also happen to be from the netherlands haha, that's a coincidence.
and as for a dragon if you are still giving them away I'd be happy with any dragon really thanks for doing this owo
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngqZwvzNi.pnggMrGqCS.png
@MissOphelia Oh no! Sucks to be European right now. :( No idea why we're left out! People keep saying we get "Awesome pre-order bonuses" to balance it out, but we have to pay extra for the Steelcases, and I think at least one shop in the US started giving out the figures! Woe is us.

Anyway, I won't spam up your thread any more, thank you very much for putting me on the list for a baby, I'll await it's hatch eagerly! :D
@MissOphelia Oh no! Sucks to be European right now. :( No idea why we're left out! People keep saying we get "Awesome pre-order bonuses" to balance it out, but we have to pay extra for the Steelcases, and I think at least one shop in the US started giving out the figures! Woe is us.

Anyway, I won't spam up your thread any more, thank you very much for putting me on the list for a baby, I'll await it's hatch eagerly! :D
@TinyJoltik We're always behind the rest ; ---;; I'll let you know when they've arrived!

@NowNow YAY HELLO THERE FELLOW DUTCHIE O3O Well I have 2 dragons left, I have Lil 1 and the unborn child from AriadneXBacchus. Which one would you like? c:
@TinyJoltik We're always behind the rest ; ---;; I'll let you know when they've arrived!

@NowNow YAY HELLO THERE FELLOW DUTCHIE O3O Well I have 2 dragons left, I have Lil 1 and the unborn child from AriadneXBacchus. Which one would you like? c:
XWGx9rY.gif
PRETTIG KENNIS TE MAKEN xD
can I have lil 1 then? thank you so much :D
PRETTIG KENNIS TE MAKEN xD
can I have lil 1 then? thank you so much :D
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngqZwvzNi.pnggMrGqCS.png
@NowNow O3O hij komt er nu aan/he's on his way~ no probs
@NowNow O3O hij komt er nu aan/he's on his way~ no probs
XWGx9rY.gif
Well I only have the unborn child of AriadneXBacchus left (guaranteed seafoam prim), I added the nest of PersephoneXAtom. So y'all can still reserve lil dregs c:
Well I only have the unborn child of AriadneXBacchus left (guaranteed seafoam prim), I added the nest of PersephoneXAtom. So y'all can still reserve lil dregs c:
XWGx9rY.gif
@MissOphelia
I'd just like one that's a big pup like him! I totally didn't catch what species he is though, lol. I still have a lot to learn! Thank you for even considering breeding for me, dear.
@MissOphelia
I'd just like one that's a big pup like him! I totally didn't catch what species he is though, lol. I still have a lot to learn! Thank you for even considering breeding for me, dear.
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngfree_nightvale_icon_by_thebloodbrothers_d6tgm5x.giftumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@Faundly Well those are named Snappers c: His mother is a Snapper and his father is a Pearl Catcher (you can see em down here). You can find the Dragon Breeds on the left under Encyclopedia c: I was going to breed em anyway so it's not a big deal O3O [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6834234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68343/6834234_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6874742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68748/6874742_350.png[/img][/url]
@Faundly Well those are named Snappers c:

His mother is a Snapper and his father is a Pearl Catcher (you can see em down here). You can find the Dragon Breeds on the left under Encyclopedia c: I was going to breed em anyway so it's not a big deal O3O

6834234_350.png

6874742_350.png
XWGx9rY.gif
Still got 4 unhatched Coaties left to give away~
Still got 4 unhatched Coaties left to give away~
XWGx9rY.gif
hello! I'd like the child of ariadne and bacchus if it's still available? :0
hello! I'd like the child of ariadne and bacchus if it's still available? :0
1 2 3 4 5