Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ OPHELIA HAS NO MORE DERGS TO GIVE~~
1 2 3 4 5
Herro newbies c:

When I joined last month a lot of people gave me dragons and other stuff, SO I'm giving away some dragons to return the favour save my soul.

Tell me something about yourself and which dragon you wish to have (you can only have one), had I mentioned that its FREE c: Everyone likes free stuff~

Anyway, besides the cuties listed below I also have two nests that will be hatching in about 4-5 days, which you can also choose/reserve now! see how great my photoshopskills are wow

rj0g43.jpg
Currently having a nest of ONE eggs i swear they do this on purpose, it's their first nest O3O
List: FULL
desertbluffs

2qsyybo.jpg
Currently having a nest of THREE eggs there are also some of their lil babus below, TEA COLOURS ALL THE WAY YEAH, second nest
RedLily - male SD
firedragoran
TinyJoltik

w9wk6p.jpg
Currently having a nest of THREE eggs they'll have iridescent/shimmer btw
erischrom
Meepos
PantherMoon

Oh right, don't forget to ping me when you reply with @ my name c:
Herro newbies c:

When I joined last month a lot of people gave me dragons and other stuff, SO I'm giving away some dragons to return the favour save my soul.

Tell me something about yourself and which dragon you wish to have (you can only have one), had I mentioned that its FREE c: Everyone likes free stuff~

Anyway, besides the cuties listed below I also have two nests that will be hatching in about 4-5 days, which you can also choose/reserve now! see how great my photoshopskills are wow

rj0g43.jpg
Currently having a nest of ONE eggs i swear they do this on purpose, it's their first nest O3O
desertbluffs

2qsyybo.jpg
Currently having a nest of THREE eggs there are also some of their lil babus below, TEA COLOURS ALL THE WAY YEAH, second nest
RedLily - male SD
firedragoran
TinyJoltik

w9wk6p.jpg
Currently having a nest of THREE eggs they'll have iridescent/shimmer btw
erischrom
Meepos
PantherMoon

Oh right, don't forget to ping me when you reply with @ my name c:
XWGx9rY.gif
I'd love to have Tea 1 but if someone has gotten it just hold a egg from your 2nd pair.
I'd love to have Tea 1 but if someone has gotten it just hold a egg from your 2nd pair.
2e85922c-0179-4e3c-b0d1-727be10cd207_zpsb99a30fe.png
@MissOphelia ahh thank you for doing a giveaway for us newbs! ;u; If Tea 3 is still available, could I have him?

EDIT: WHOOPS I forgot to say something about myself orz I'm FoxTrott! I've been lurking here for a while but just recently got the chance to join. I do art things occasionally and I have an art tumblr! foxtrottarts.tumblr.com Hopefully I'll be inspired to do more dragon art soon! I haven't drawn a dragon in a good 6 years.
@MissOphelia ahh thank you for doing a giveaway for us newbs! ;u; If Tea 3 is still available, could I have him?

EDIT: WHOOPS I forgot to say something about myself orz I'm FoxTrott! I've been lurking here for a while but just recently got the chance to join. I do art things occasionally and I have an art tumblr! foxtrottarts.tumblr.com Hopefully I'll be inspired to do more dragon art soon! I haven't drawn a dragon in a good 6 years.
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
@Pantha Tea 1 is still available c: I'll send her your way with CR in a minute~

@FoxTrott No problem c: People gave a lot of stuff and dragons when I joined so kinda returning the favour. Tea 3 is on his way O3O Arrttt I took a quick look these drawings are really good, keep up that good work! 6 years is a long time hmm, perhaps it is time to drawn a tea coloured dragon? O3O

Take good care of my children ; --;;

@RedLily Foxtrott was just a sec earlier :c Is there another one you'd want or should I put you on the list for LiptonXPickwick for another male SD?
@Pantha Tea 1 is still available c: I'll send her your way with CR in a minute~

@FoxTrott No problem c: People gave a lot of stuff and dragons when I joined so kinda returning the favour. Tea 3 is on his way O3O Arrttt I took a quick look these drawings are really good, keep up that good work! 6 years is a long time hmm, perhaps it is time to drawn a tea coloured dragon? O3O

Take good care of my children ; --;;

@RedLily Foxtrott was just a sec earlier :c Is there another one you'd want or should I put you on the list for LiptonXPickwick for another male SD?
XWGx9rY.gif
@MissOphelia ahh thank you so much! ;u; I'll take good care of your bby, I promise
@MissOphelia ahh thank you so much! ;u; I'll take good care of your bby, I promise
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
@MissOpheila Could I have one of the LiptonXPickwick BBs :0?
@MissOpheila Could I have one of the LiptonXPickwick BBs :0?
@MissOphelia put me on the list, thank you!
@MissOphelia put me on the list, thank you!
Hi, my name's Kiara, I'm new to dragons, and right now I'm in the process of defleshing a magpie skeleton via warm-water maceration.

I'd like Thrain, if you please! Thank you!
Hi, my name's Kiara, I'm new to dragons, and right now I'm in the process of defleshing a magpie skeleton via warm-water maceration.

I'd like Thrain, if you please! Thank you!
@MissOphelia Hey, could I have Lil 2? He's adorable!
I have heard of Flight Rising every now and then in passing, so when I heard that a register period started I had to register immediatly- so basically I have no idea what I'm doing, haha.
@MissOphelia Hey, could I have Lil 2? He's adorable!
I have heard of Flight Rising every now and then in passing, so when I heard that a register period started I had to register immediatly- so basically I have no idea what I'm doing, haha.
@IrishAurum I have one left from the current ones (Tea 2) do you want her or should I put you on the list?

@RedLily Done c:

@Twerkyvulture That sounds interesting and creepy at the same time O3O I'll be sending Thrain over in a minute~

@Lipashee I still have no idea what I'm doing and I've been here for over a month woops Ofcourse you can O3O I'll send him your way
@IrishAurum I have one left from the current ones (Tea 2) do you want her or should I put you on the list?

@RedLily Done c:

@Twerkyvulture That sounds interesting and creepy at the same time O3O I'll be sending Thrain over in a minute~

@Lipashee I still have no idea what I'm doing and I've been here for over a month woops Ofcourse you can O3O I'll send him your way
XWGx9rY.gif
1 2 3 4 5