Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 592 593
I'm getting rerouted every 15_20 clicks to this site:

http://www.gamefuse.com/rom02.html?path=kl&media=Ava&adv=lp6100&subid=5157_3806_3081&subid2=7994472410&tu=ad&st1=Ava&st2=CA&st3=5157_3806_3081

So far nothing else.
I'm getting rerouted every 15_20 clicks to this site:

http://www.gamefuse.com/rom02.html?path=kl&media=Ava&adv=lp6100&subid=5157_3806_3081&subid2=7994472410&tu=ad&st1=Ava&st2=CA&st3=5157_3806_3081

So far nothing else.
Nope.
Whenever I click on something, it pops up with Solitaire Vegas in a new tab? I've had a few other apps show up too, but mostly Solitaire Vegas. Has also popped up with Phone Emails several times.
It's come up when I reload a page, when I clicked 'trade' with Crim, or tried to post on a forum, or tried to write on someone's profile page...

Has shown up when I try to move something from my vault, when I put a link in this post, when I clicked the text box to type this edit, when I opened my bestiary, and when I switched from hoard to vault. Also when I try to highlight text from a page so I can copy&paste.

... a bunch of other places too but I can't remember them all.
Whenever I click on something, it pops up with Solitaire Vegas in a new tab? I've had a few other apps show up too, but mostly Solitaire Vegas. Has also popped up with Phone Emails several times.
It's come up when I reload a page, when I clicked 'trade' with Crim, or tried to post on a forum, or tried to write on someone's profile page...

Has shown up when I try to move something from my vault, when I put a link in this post, when I clicked the text box to type this edit, when I opened my bestiary, and when I switched from hoard to vault. Also when I try to highlight text from a page so I can copy&paste.

... a bunch of other places too but I can't remember them all.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I also saw the Wildstar flashing ad. It doesn't really affect me, but I know it's a big problem for some people, so I came here to report it.
I also saw the Wildstar flashing ad. It doesn't really affect me, but I know it's a big problem for some people, so I came here to report it.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
When I tried to go to the trading post I was brought to an offsite add. When I tried to close the tab it brought up one of those "are you sure you want to exit? click exit to stay" type things. (I'm very bad at explaining this, sorry!) I took a quick screenshot of it before force closing my chrome with the task manager. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1735bee4d9992dc0126415afee20d788/tumblr_inline_nexosxX9eq1t0rrp9.png[/img]
When I tried to go to the trading post I was brought to an offsite add. When I tried to close the tab it brought up one of those "are you sure you want to exit? click exit to stay" type things. (I'm very bad at explaining this, sorry!) I took a quick screenshot of it before force closing my chrome with the task manager.

tumblr_inline_nexosxX9eq1t0rrp9.png
I got the same ad as Discount Dragons. It replaced FR in my tabs and I had to back up to a previous page.
I got the same ad as Discount Dragons. It replaced FR in my tabs and I had to back up to a previous page.
Full page ad telling me about how I can DATE HOT GIRLS featuring a bikini-clad girl. Happened when I was attempting to access one of my dragon's pages. Really difficult to get out of.
Full page ad telling me about how I can DATE HOT GIRLS featuring a bikini-clad girl. Happened when I was attempting to access one of my dragon's pages. Really difficult to get out of.
I was just collecting items from my messages and was redirected to a lastminuteoffer.us Get paid to Date ad.
I was just collecting items from my messages and was redirected to a lastminuteoffer.us Get paid to Date ad.
Had the same thing happen as the three last posters. It keeps coming up and I had to enable AdBlock to get anything done on the site.
Had the same thing happen as the three last posters. It keeps coming up and I had to enable AdBlock to get anything done on the site.
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
I got the 'Get Paid to Date' ad too. Screenshot: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/91f8f9e97b2b86e4e985bb7baa819d2a/tumblr_nexrfkEjwy1r02k8ko1_1280.png[/img] (don't know where that white square came from but ignore it)
I got the 'Get Paid to Date' ad too.

Screenshot:
tumblr_nexrfkEjwy1r02k8ko1_1280.png
(don't know where that white square came from but ignore it)
I also just got automatically redirected to the "Get Paid to Date" ad, when I clicked Gather Items.
I also just got automatically redirected to the "Get Paid to Date" ad, when I clicked Gather Items.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 592 593