Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It Takes A Village Roleplay [Open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Yodra

Humboldt nodded kindly at the shy Tundra. "I remember being afraid to talk to others when I was younger." he said, making himself comfortable on the ruins. "My situation was a little different from yours though I suppose, I was afraid to talk to people because of my looks. It's really for your benefit that I wear this actually!" the little fae gestured to the mask for emphasis.

"It's okay to be nervous because of things that happened in the past, but you can't go back and change them...so I think it's better to accept that those things happened, and try to move on from them." Humboldt paused for a little bit, wringing his claws. "My apologies, I didn't mean to turn that into some sort of spiel. To be honest, I came over here because I was feeling a little put off by the crowd as well, I think I burnt out from talking to all the crowds during the ceremony."

Sieghilde grinned at the other coatl, shaking her head and chuckling. "No, no, I was born the way I am comrade. Believe me, as a healer, I think I would know if I were deathly ill." She wasn't bothered by the elder's question, having recieved many like it throughout her life due to her worrying coloring. Although, she was very amused by how seriously some coatls took the superstition.
@Yodra

Humboldt nodded kindly at the shy Tundra. "I remember being afraid to talk to others when I was younger." he said, making himself comfortable on the ruins. "My situation was a little different from yours though I suppose, I was afraid to talk to people because of my looks. It's really for your benefit that I wear this actually!" the little fae gestured to the mask for emphasis.

"It's okay to be nervous because of things that happened in the past, but you can't go back and change them...so I think it's better to accept that those things happened, and try to move on from them." Humboldt paused for a little bit, wringing his claws. "My apologies, I didn't mean to turn that into some sort of spiel. To be honest, I came over here because I was feeling a little put off by the crowd as well, I think I burnt out from talking to all the crowds during the ceremony."

Sieghilde grinned at the other coatl, shaking her head and chuckling. "No, no, I was born the way I am comrade. Believe me, as a healer, I think I would know if I were deathly ill." She wasn't bothered by the elder's question, having recieved many like it throughout her life due to her worrying coloring. Although, she was very amused by how seriously some coatls took the superstition.
vP4Hfzc.png
@yodra "Well, there is this peninsula in the everbloom gardens, way up in the glades, that we live on. There;s so many trees there that I don't eve know the name of." Kalliope replied.
@yodra "Well, there is this peninsula in the everbloom gardens, way up in the glades, that we live on. There;s so many trees there that I don't eve know the name of." Kalliope replied.
sigpic28411_7.gif
((Guys, I'm sorry about this, but I think I'm going to be leaving this roleplay. I just don't have the energy, with all the RL stuff going on. You are all fantastic and I hope maybe someday we'll cross paths again))
((Guys, I'm sorry about this, but I think I'm going to be leaving this roleplay. I just don't have the energy, with all the RL stuff going on. You are all fantastic and I hope maybe someday we'll cross paths again))
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18