Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dominance board mixup?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Beastclans lost? They were still showing as third when dominance expired before rollover. In any case, glad it's fixed!
Beastclans lost? They were still showing as third when dominance expired before rollover. In any case, glad it's fixed!
I dunno what's going on, but I'm not receiving the dominance bonus for this week. :P My flight is in second, so I was hoping to get the extra gather turns.
I dunno what's going on, but I'm not receiving the dominance bonus for this week. :P My flight is in second, so I was hoping to get the extra gather turns.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Thank you, Akiri! Much appreciated! ;u;
Thank you, Akiri! Much appreciated! ;u;
@Niabi Light won second place this week; you're in water. Water is currently in second place for next week's standings. :)
@Niabi Light won second place this week; you're in water. Water is currently in second place for next week's standings. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ah! Now there's a fix. Thanks so much. :)
Ah! Now there's a fix. Thanks so much. :)
jtgoRWq.png
@Akiri
I'm glad you were able to get this fixed in a timely manner.
@Akiri
I'm glad you were able to get this fixed in a timely manner.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Ah, good to see this finally fixed. Enjoy your week of bonuses, Light.
Ah, good to see this finally fixed. Enjoy your week of bonuses, Light.
Twitch | YouTube.
tumblr_nd9n99vQiS1u15emso2_75sq.png
Glad to see this resolved.
Glad to see this resolved.
tZbzn.giflL2P0.gifthing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
Akiri, thank you so much for fixing this! I'm so relieved, especially after the initial response seemed skeptical. We really appreciate the make-up bonuses from Sunday, too.

Now to make use of that MP discount. :)
Akiri, thank you so much for fixing this! I'm so relieved, especially after the initial response seemed skeptical. We really appreciate the make-up bonuses from Sunday, too.

Now to make use of that MP discount. :)
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Thank you so much Akiri!
Thank you so much Akiri!
ixeclKz.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15