Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dominance board mixup?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Seeing as Light held second almost all of last week... What's up with the dom board? Even if shadow did overtake, Light should be in third, not Earth...
Seeing as Light held second almost all of last week... What's up with the dom board? Even if shadow did overtake, Light should be in third, not Earth...
Aw, no way! I just sniped an amber flourish because i thought there was a discount. :
Aw, no way! I just sniped an amber flourish because i thought there was a discount. :
[i]I apologize for huge images.[/i] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/d50d766d74bd112382805705135a1775.png[/img][img]http://i.gyazo.com/caa744b02dfe8bc514c8f0bb6abef4f8.png[/img] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/57d917146ba081173fdd73c5b7679a30.png[/img] wat?
I apologize for huge images.

d50d766d74bd112382805705135a1775.pngcaa744b02dfe8bc514c8f0bb6abef4f8.png
57d917146ba081173fdd73c5b7679a30.png

wat?
a7ugDog.pngNjYlJve.png7lQ1D4R.png
I last saw it as Ice, Light then Beastclans. Thats the way the board showed after the update too. Shadow was 8th - no where near the top, and certainly not close enough to jump to second. I think Beastclans placing might have messed it up for this week. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! In the mean time I'll hold my treasure and wait to gather today.
I last saw it as Ice, Light then Beastclans. Thats the way the board showed after the update too. Shadow was 8th - no where near the top, and certainly not close enough to jump to second. I think Beastclans placing might have messed it up for this week. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! In the mean time I'll hold my treasure and wait to gather today.
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
Yeah- and I checked the board maybe an hour ago just to see if, by some form of miracle, we got a lead on Ice, but no, it looked like we were sure-win for 2nd.

I would remark about the irony that, of all the flights to take the spot, it's Shadow that we seemingly pulled a switcheroo with... but the fact is I'm too disappointed that I can't use the discount to get those genes I've been eyeing (; A ;)
Ah well- hope the Shadow puddles enjoy it!
Yeah- and I checked the board maybe an hour ago just to see if, by some form of miracle, we got a lead on Ice, but no, it looked like we were sure-win for 2nd.

I would remark about the irony that, of all the flights to take the spot, it's Shadow that we seemingly pulled a switcheroo with... but the fact is I'm too disappointed that I can't use the discount to get those genes I've been eyeing (; A ;)
Ah well- hope the Shadow puddles enjoy it!
Badge.png
I can confirm that even up to the very last minutes before the dom tally, Ice held first, Light second, and Beastclans third, though it is perfectly plausible that Earth took third last-minute. Even so, how did Shadow magically jump from eighth to second? And where did Light go?
I can confirm that even up to the very last minutes before the dom tally, Ice held first, Light second, and Beastclans third, though it is perfectly plausible that Earth took third last-minute. Even so, how did Shadow magically jump from eighth to second? And where did Light go?
HerRoyalFiberOpticRadience_zpsb4c404d6.png
For your musical entertainment needs: Light Flight Music Room
I'm so so amused at this bug, because out of all the flights to glitch to, it chose our "Rival" Flight haha. FR gods playing funny tricks on us.

Still, I'd like my MP discounts please lol. a quick fix would be appreciated staff ^^
I'm so so amused at this bug, because out of all the flights to glitch to, it chose our "Rival" Flight haha. FR gods playing funny tricks on us.

Still, I'd like my MP discounts please lol. a quick fix would be appreciated staff ^^
r1BGaBe.png
peep peep
Who can we contact? Can we fix this? I really wanted the bonus..
Who can we contact? Can we fix this? I really wanted the bonus..
We of Shadow held second this last week. I think the board is glitching by not properly updating second place, maybe third as well.
We of Shadow held second this last week. I think the board is glitching by not properly updating second place, maybe third as well.
Twitch | YouTube.
tumblr_nd9n99vQiS1u15emso2_75sq.png
I'm guessing this is a hiccup because of the Beastclan place - I actually noticed the tally saying 'expired' with Ice in first, Light second, and Beastclans third.

That's a pretty hilarious glitch, at least as long as it's fixed soon.
I'm guessing this is a hiccup because of the Beastclan place - I actually noticed the tally saying 'expired' with Ice in first, Light second, and Beastclans third.

That's a pretty hilarious glitch, at least as long as it's fixed soon.
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15