Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59
"It's a shame I never even got to tell her I loved her" hAHAH THATS GREAT im FINE . . IM DANDY . wow and john just sits there what a nerd bully smh B( [quote name="Zorothar" date="2014-11-07 12:53:54"] I'm sure Hussie's just sitting over there laughing to himself about the "what pumpkin" jokes that can easily[b] stem[/b] from this.[/quote] gg
"It's a shame I never even got to tell her I loved her"

hAHAH THATS GREAT

im FINE . .
IM DANDY .

wow and john just sits there what a nerd bully smh B(
Zorothar wrote on 2014-11-07 12:53:54:
I'm sure Hussie's just sitting over there laughing to himself about the "what pumpkin" jokes that can easily stem from this.

gg
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
i want the gigapause back (also yes hello homestuck trash reporting for duty)
i want the gigapause back (also yes hello homestuck trash reporting for duty)
@Zorothar I'm a knight of time I wish I could do that for reals
@Zorothar I'm a knight of time I wish I could do that for reals
@Gacha
Aw yiss
you noticed the pun
Good job!

@FrostySlytherin
Knight of Hope here. Shall we go be chivalrous together n' ****?
@Gacha
Aw yiss
you noticed the pun
Good job!

@FrostySlytherin
Knight of Hope here. Shall we go be chivalrous together n' ****?
@Zorothar my girlfriend's a page of breath and it's funny she said she'd hide behind my cape if she god Teir'd and complain I should be more chivalrous because we've all seen the page aspect gt

.....my cousin is funnily enough a heir of breath....
We are bros
@Zorothar my girlfriend's a page of breath and it's funny she said she'd hide behind my cape if she god Teir'd and complain I should be more chivalrous because we've all seen the page aspect gt

.....my cousin is funnily enough a heir of breath....
We are bros
@FrostySlytherin
well, there we have it. Frosty's Dave and the cousin is John.
Now we just need a Witch of Space and a Seer of Light.
And also the end of the world.
That'll be fun.

Also, you should probably give your girlfriend some pants, yes lol
@FrostySlytherin
well, there we have it. Frosty's Dave and the cousin is John.
Now we just need a Witch of Space and a Seer of Light.
And also the end of the world.
That'll be fun.

Also, you should probably give your girlfriend some pants, yes lol
@Zorothar it's funny cause I accidentally called him John as Dave when we first met we have a super strong bromance and it is hammetime because ******* dweebs we didn't realise we were related till recently and when we first met was a homestuck meet up he wasn't even in Cosplay he's just John... I am his dave we rp too him John me dave

I'm sorry I'm ranting on... He's my best ******* bro in the world Id die for him I'll just...shut up now though...
@Zorothar it's funny cause I accidentally called him John as Dave when we first met we have a super strong bromance and it is hammetime because ******* dweebs we didn't realise we were related till recently and when we first met was a homestuck meet up he wasn't even in Cosplay he's just John... I am his dave we rp too him John me dave

I'm sorry I'm ranting on... He's my best ******* bro in the world Id die for him I'll just...shut up now though...
@FrostySlytherin

Hello Fudge here certified Homestuck trash for 2+ years with a love for Pyropes and Leijon/Pyropes. I went by Radglare/Redglare for a long time,too.
@FrostySlytherin

Hello Fudge here certified Homestuck trash for 2+ years with a love for Pyropes and Leijon/Pyropes. I went by Radglare/Redglare for a long time,too.
F4XLOsg.png
@FrostySlytherin
did somebody say homestuck trash
I write stuff occasionally and am a hardcore rosemary shipper (so as you can imagine this recent update has pretty much murdered me)
@FrostySlytherin
did somebody say homestuck trash
I write stuff occasionally and am a hardcore rosemary shipper (so as you can imagine this recent update has pretty much murdered me)
he/him mxk5Q9c.png
plague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gif
J A D E W H Y B A B Y W H Y M Y B A B Y (@frostyslytherin)
J A D E W H Y B A B Y W H Y M Y B A B Y (@frostyslytherin)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59