Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Law's Shop [The Future!]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53
@Werewolf Sure! I can add you to the list. :)
@Werewolf Sure! I can add you to the list. :)
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere how many runs of the ghost will you do? I can't afford it until I'm able to get preorders for some of my stuff, which if I calculate it I'll be able to afford the accent from you; and if you retire would you allow me to buy a single use blueprint for you to make the accent? I really want it but can't afford XD
@Lawcere how many runs of the ghost will you do? I can't afford it until I'm able to get preorders for some of my stuff, which if I calculate it I'll be able to afford the accent from you; and if you retire would you allow me to buy a single use blueprint for you to make the accent? I really want it but can't afford XD
@TomSuke I suppose I'll keep printing as long as people want them. If I can't fill up a list of 5 I'll see if I have enough gems to sell them separately. Did you want to be put on the waitlist? And for which one?
@TomSuke I suppose I'll keep printing as long as people want them. If I can't fill up a list of 5 I'll see if I have enough gems to sell them separately. Did you want to be put on the waitlist? And for which one?
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere

These are amazing! Could I be put on the waitlist for the WC skin?
@Lawcere

These are amazing! Could I be put on the waitlist for the WC skin?
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Lawcere I would love to be on the waitlist, for the gold heart please :3
And I understand
@Lawcere I would love to be on the waitlist, for the gold heart please :3
And I understand
@Lawcere
These are lovely skin/accents. Can you ping me once you have the WC available? I'm rather curious how it looks compared to the coatl.
@Lawcere
These are lovely skin/accents. Can you ping me once you have the WC available? I'm rather curious how it looks compared to the coatl.
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@Vader @Kiwitiger Yep!
@TomSuke (Skin or accent?)
@Vader @Kiwitiger Yep!
@TomSuke (Skin or accent?)
NpvJKj2.png
@lawcere um probably accent, though the skin is calling to me xD
@lawcere um probably accent, though the skin is calling to me xD
@lawcere could you put me on the waitlist for a Gold-Heart Skin? I've been trying to save up for one XD btw these skins are amazing!
@lawcere could you put me on the waitlist for a Gold-Heart Skin? I've been trying to save up for one XD btw these skins are amazing!
@Biozonic Ok, and thanks!
@Biozonic Ok, and thanks!
NpvJKj2.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53