Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and answers - Retired
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93
@Fie An eternal youth dragon will function as a hatchling. So you won't be able to breed it, put apparel or skins on it or fight in the coliseum with it.
@Fie An eternal youth dragon will function as a hatchling. So you won't be able to breed it, put apparel or skins on it or fight in the coliseum with it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I have a question... Do you know how long a Skydancer's breeding cool down is?
I have a question... Do you know how long a Skydancer's breeding cool down is?
@theoutsider2468
Skydancers have a 25-day breeding cooldown. ;)
@theoutsider2468
Skydancers have a 25-day breeding cooldown. ;)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Is there anything on how to get the games and or coliseum to work on my Android Tablet. They never seem to load. I thought the FAQ would be the best place to ask since others may have symilar issues.

If not I am sorry.
Is there anything on how to get the games and or coliseum to work on my Android Tablet. They never seem to load. I thought the FAQ would be the best place to ask since others may have symilar issues.

If not I am sorry.
@Foxofwonders Oh okay! Thank you :D
@Foxofwonders Oh okay! Thank you :D
@Eppiphoraz Do you use Chrome as your browser? That's the only suggestion that I can think of, but perhaps @Alphaeon can help.
@Eppiphoraz Do you use Chrome as your browser? That's the only suggestion that I can think of, but perhaps @Alphaeon can help.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Question! I'm on school wifi (because ooohhh college), so how do the admins/mods check IP addresses? How do they know if there are duplicate accounts?

//rolls around because my school is massive and there are probably many who play on the same network
Question! I'm on school wifi (because ooohhh college), so how do the admins/mods check IP addresses? How do they know if there are duplicate accounts?

//rolls around because my school is massive and there are probably many who play on the same network
I'm looking for a thread that is all about hatchlings sending letters to their former lairs. c:

Edit: Please ping me!
I'm looking for a thread that is all about hatchlings sending letters to their former lairs. c:

Edit: Please ping me!
ymZicZ5.pnggBEXKJZ.gif33m371j.jpggBEXKJZ.gif
@Praeses

Can you change your flight allegiance more than once?
@Praeses

Can you change your flight allegiance more than once?
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Eppiphoraz, I've never used an Android device before, so unfortunately I don't have any quick fixes for you to try (I've never had much luck working the Coliseum on mobile devices anyhow, it's always better to use a computer).

If you're able to download different browsers on that particular type of tablet, I'd try that first.
@Eppiphoraz, I've never used an Android device before, so unfortunately I don't have any quick fixes for you to try (I've never had much luck working the Coliseum on mobile devices anyhow, it's always better to use a computer).

If you're able to download different browsers on that particular type of tablet, I'd try that first.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93