Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your "business"?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
My hatchery brings a fair amount of Treasure and Gems, as does tossing my dergs on the AH. I grind the Coli and sell certain things, like Ambush Stones and rare Swipp materials. I also snipe things occasionally, mostly Silks, and sell rare Swipp trades like the Autumnal Wreath.

Rare materials from Gathering makes nice money as well, things like Driftwood Logs and Tundra Cactus.
My hatchery brings a fair amount of Treasure and Gems, as does tossing my dergs on the AH. I grind the Coli and sell certain things, like Ambush Stones and rare Swipp materials. I also snipe things occasionally, mostly Silks, and sell rare Swipp trades like the Autumnal Wreath.

Rare materials from Gathering makes nice money as well, things like Driftwood Logs and Tundra Cactus.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Coli grinding, exalting, and selling gathered food makes a good amount of money for me. Selling dragons, sometimes, too.
Coli grinding, exalting, and selling gathered food makes a good amount of money for me. Selling dragons, sometimes, too.
glqyuWi.png
Sniping and long-term investments form most of my income on here. And the occasional fairground games, of course.
Sniping and long-term investments form most of my income on here. And the occasional fairground games, of course.
Sniping and reselling + Coli grinding.
Sniping and reselling + Coli grinding.
I make a majority of my treasure from farming the Coliseum and opening chests from familiar bonding. Sniping/reselling when a new item comes out gets me some extra treasure as well (though it is harder with the increase in stock for new items).
I make a majority of my treasure from farming the Coliseum and opening chests from familiar bonding. Sniping/reselling when a new item comes out gets me some extra treasure as well (though it is harder with the increase in stock for new items).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I can sell hatchlings from, like, one of my pairs so that's kinda out, aha xD
I get , yeah, writing. I can sometimes sometimes sell stuff on the AH but I can rarely do that, aha xD
I can sell hatchlings from, like, one of my pairs so that's kinda out, aha xD
I get , yeah, writing. I can sometimes sometimes sell stuff on the AH but I can rarely do that, aha xD
Coli grinding, more specifically entering exalts into out-of-flight raffles. When there's no raffles for an extended period of time, my treasure tends to dip really hard. e_e;
Coli grinding, more specifically entering exalts into out-of-flight raffles. When there's no raffles for an extended period of time, my treasure tends to dip really hard. e_e;
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

The Fairgrounds and Coli are most of my money, but I just opened a hatchery that I'm hoping will start doing well. If not then exalting the babies when they grow up and when their bonuses are in place will probably do just fine too.

I also bought skins and accents in bulk during RoR because a friend told me give a year or two and they'll sell really well. That's more on the side of long-term investing, though xD
The Fairgrounds and Coli are most of my money, but I just opened a hatchery that I'm hoping will start doing well. If not then exalting the babies when they grow up and when their bonuses are in place will probably do just fine too.

I also bought skins and accents in bulk during RoR because a friend told me give a year or two and they'll sell really well. That's more on the side of long-term investing, though xD
I don't really make much money on FR, hardly play to be honest with everything going on.

Mostly I'm a mercenary, I sell dragons to flights to help their dominance pushes.

Business is slow...
I don't really make much money on FR, hardly play to be honest with everything going on.

Mostly I'm a mercenary, I sell dragons to flights to help their dominance pushes.

Business is slow...
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
I have a graphics shop and make banners and signatures. Gotta say it works quite well. n_n Maybe in the future I will open a hatchery as well, but who knows.
I have a graphics shop and make banners and signatures. Gotta say it works quite well. n_n Maybe in the future I will open a hatchery as well, but who knows.
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13