Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your "business"?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I do art, merch, and coli grind.
I do art, merch, and coli grind.
my bread and butter is mostly grinding/exalting, especially selling swipp's items and familiars on the AH (though i've finally put together three or four profitable breeding pairs after a long cold winter of no takers on my hatchlings.)

i want to start a leveling service at some point but the difficulty of setting up a thread has mostly stopped me. same goes for possibly designing lair maps for people, though i'd have to start doing basic maps for myself first to get confident with it.
my bread and butter is mostly grinding/exalting, especially selling swipp's items and familiars on the AH (though i've finally put together three or four profitable breeding pairs after a long cold winter of no takers on my hatchlings.)

i want to start a leveling service at some point but the difficulty of setting up a thread has mostly stopped me. same goes for possibly designing lair maps for people, though i'd have to start doing basic maps for myself first to get confident with it.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
I grind hatchlings to exalt, either purchased off the AH or popped out of my own nests. I also maintain an accent shop, but traffic's been pretty low.
I grind hatchlings to exalt, either purchased off the AH or popped out of my own nests. I also maintain an accent shop, but traffic's been pretty low.
Two hours ahead of FR time. ey/em/eirs | it/its
When I really want money, Fairgrounds. I'm feeling lazier than usual lately though, so less in the past weeks. Coli is mostly for fun. Selling dragons and food does net a bit, I guess. Food is the one thing people always need more of after all.

I don't use exalt-grinding as money-making very much outside of profit pushes, though I've considered it.
When I really want money, Fairgrounds. I'm feeling lazier than usual lately though, so less in the past weeks. Coli is mostly for fun. Selling dragons and food does net a bit, I guess. Food is the one thing people always need more of after all.

I don't use exalt-grinding as money-making very much outside of profit pushes, though I've considered it.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Selling things I come across mostly. If I had more free time and less writer's block, I'd mostly be making my money through writing.

And once I get my coli team done, I'll use them to train exalts.
Selling things I come across mostly. If I had more free time and less writer's block, I'd mostly be making my money through writing.

And once I get my coli team done, I'll use them to train exalts.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I mostly coli grind and train to exalt. It's usually my own hatchlings that don't sell for better prices by the time they grow up, but I will occasionally buy fodder (like, say, during dom pushes).

I breed and sell dragons also but it's basically just a hobby at this point, haha.
I mostly coli grind and train to exalt. It's usually my own hatchlings that don't sell for better prices by the time they grow up, but I will occasionally buy fodder (like, say, during dom pushes).

I breed and sell dragons also but it's basically just a hobby at this point, haha.
je67dzK.gif
I do what I want!

In less facetious words, I basically switch it up. Usually I train/exalt, or just grind for junk to sell for steady cash. But sometimes I get bored with that and switch to sniping. Flipping dragons during Dom battles, or sniping genes are prolly my actual favorite ways to make money, but obviously those aren't always an option.
I do what I want!

In less facetious words, I basically switch it up. Usually I train/exalt, or just grind for junk to sell for steady cash. But sometimes I get bored with that and switch to sniping. Flipping dragons during Dom battles, or sniping genes are prolly my actual favorite ways to make money, but obviously those aren't always an option.
hYK4ogH.gif
i'm a coli grinder, familiar bonder, and own a hatchery!
i'm a coli grinder, familiar bonder, and own a hatchery!
I'm still finding my feet a little, but I am loving the Coli. I forsee breeding a lot of exaltees during my miscellaneous breeding projects, but I slap the hatchlings on the AH for 20k for their first 7 days to see if there are any takers.
I'm still finding my feet a little, but I am loving the Coli. I forsee breeding a lot of exaltees during my miscellaneous breeding projects, but I slap the hatchlings on the AH for 20k for their first 7 days to see if there are any takers.
jtgoRWq.png
Exalting and Coliseum grinding. Slow but it works.
Exalting and Coliseum grinding. Slow but it works.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13