Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RWBY!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
AYYYYYY RWBY

Imma huge fan of anything rt

Anyway

Favorite ship? Deff Jaune x Phyrra

Edit: Ugh we have to wait another year... At least we have the new xray and vav thing :D HYPE
AYYYYYY RWBY

Anyway

Edit: Ugh we have to wait another year... At least we have the new xray and vav thing :D HYPE
fKJwbdW.png
Not to mention Ten Little Roosters, which came out today and is hilarious.
Can't decide if fav ship is Freezerburn or Checkmating, though
Not to mention Ten Little Roosters, which came out today and is hilarious.
Can't decide if fav ship is Freezerburn or Checkmating, though
hawkfrost17.gifplague_banner.png
Omg tlr is exploding my brain
Omg tlr is exploding my brain
fKJwbdW.png
One day I hope to do some RWBY Roleplay with my friends.

I love the whole world

The world lore we get for the countries are so fascinating, I'm less interested in the majority of the characters. Really the only ones I like in the entire series are the whole of team RWBY, Ren, Nora, Cinder, and Neo. That's it.

Also the *gasp* magic!! got old fast. I understand the difference between semblance +aura and magic, but if there are semblances that let you copy yourself and even incorporate dust into them to make them elemental, Glinda Goodwitch has literal telekinesis, but if someone can turn into a bird or use fire or ice without dust its blowing your mind.

But the all around lore is amazing and I can't not love it. The great war, destruction of art, oppression of emotions, and slavery and racism of faunus that differs throughout the world is just so well put together to set a scene. Even all the tense political implications draw me in. Also seeing the characters wield their awesome weapons is something I enjoy watching.

Love BumbleBee. Could live with SnowFlower. Any other ship is dead to me.

Edit: single letter changed.
One day I hope to do some RWBY Roleplay with my friends.

I love the whole world

The world lore we get for the countries are so fascinating, I'm less interested in the majority of the characters. Really the only ones I like in the entire series are the whole of team RWBY, Ren, Nora, Cinder, and Neo. That's it.

Also the *gasp* magic!! got old fast. I understand the difference between semblance +aura and magic, but if there are semblances that let you copy yourself and even incorporate dust into them to make them elemental, Glinda Goodwitch has literal telekinesis, but if someone can turn into a bird or use fire or ice without dust its blowing your mind.

But the all around lore is amazing and I can't not love it. The great war, destruction of art, oppression of emotions, and slavery and racism of faunus that differs throughout the world is just so well put together to set a scene. Even all the tense political implications draw me in. Also seeing the characters wield their awesome weapons is something I enjoy watching.

Love BumbleBee. Could live with SnowFlower. Any other ship is dead to me.

Edit: single letter changed.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57866586] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578666/57866586_350.png[/img] [/url] YANG DRAGON [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58163147] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581632/58163147_350.png[/img] [/url] bumblbee ship

57866586_350.png

YANG DRAGON

58163147_350.png

bumblbee ship
arcanist.png
[quote name="Mynty" date="2014-11-04 18:23:39" ] AYYYYYY RWBY Imma huge fan of anything rt Anyway Favorite ship? Deff Jaune x Phyrra Edit: Ugh we have to wait another year... At least we have the new xray and vav thing :D HYPE [/quote] bumblebee and renora
Mynty wrote on 2014-11-04 18:23:39:
AYYYYYY RWBY

Anyway

bumblebee and renora
arcanist.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10