Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RWBY!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NEW RWBY TOMORROW GUYS
NEW RWBY TOMORROW GUYS
hawkfrost17.gifplague_banner.png
AHHHHH how did I miss this thread????? RWBY is like my favorite thing right now omg so excited for the new episode tomorrow.

I can't even decide who my favorite character is, probably Blake or Yang, but I really like Ruby and Weiss too. I just love all of them so much. I don't really ship anything right now but I think Ruby/Weiss would be really cute.
AHHHHH how did I miss this thread????? RWBY is like my favorite thing right now omg so excited for the new episode tomorrow.

I can't even decide who my favorite character is, probably Blake or Yang, but I really like Ruby and Weiss too. I just love all of them so much. I don't really ship anything right now but I think Ruby/Weiss would be really cute.
@birdytriangle hello!!
@birdytriangle hello!!
oh my goodness RWBY ON MY BIRTHDAY (THIS ABSOLUTELY MAKES UP FOR THE 86 POINT TEST I GET TO TAKE FIRST THING THIS MORNING)
oh my goodness RWBY ON MY BIRTHDAY (THIS ABSOLUTELY MAKES UP FOR THE 86 POINT TEST I GET TO TAKE FIRST THING THIS MORNING)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGS
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE IM IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE IM IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS
TODAYS EPISODE WAS THE BEST. Ruby and Weiss finally became friends and epic battle scenes and Ruby taking control and and and AAAAAH~
TODAYS EPISODE WAS THE BEST. Ruby and Weiss finally became friends and epic battle scenes and Ruby taking control and and and AAAAAH~
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
yessssssss
yessssssss
NOOOOOOOOOOOOORA [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fa976561f43b6afacff86a77cf03d267/tumblr_mspmsftv4x1s2tltwo4_500.gif[/img]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOORA

tumblr_mspmsftv4x1s2tltwo4_500.gif
Nora was absolutely the best character in that episode
Nora was absolutely the best character in that episode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10