Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flourish Jewelry & Woodland Path Skins
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35
@Dryad Pfft leave it to me to totally forget mirror femmes exist while going through the previews xD
@Dryad Pfft leave it to me to totally forget mirror femmes exist while going through the previews xD
Oh, I love jewelry! :D Even the skins look beautiful, too.
Oh, I love jewelry! :D Even the skins look beautiful, too.
Newbie: OCT. 13, 2014
9g0BXbt.gif
-Gasp- I must have that Morganite set (+ A +) It'd be the perfect apparel for my Progen Guardian Gal. Do you know how hard it is to find apparel for a Stone Primary Platinum Secondary dragon. DO YOU!?

Edit: ohmygosh i forgot I could put on a vista now. VIVA LA VISTA! (\(n U n)/)
-Gasp- I must have that Morganite set (+ A +) It'd be the perfect apparel for my Progen Guardian Gal. Do you know how hard it is to find apparel for a Stone Primary Platinum Secondary dragon. DO YOU!?

Edit: ohmygosh i forgot I could put on a vista now. VIVA LA VISTA! (\(n U n)/)
Badge.png
Beautiful jewelry!! I must have that bluefin charger skin. :)
Beautiful jewelry!! I must have that bluefin charger skin. :)
ZVpCPil.png
NEEEEDD!!!
NEEEEDD!!!
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@Dawnfeather to be fair I had to look up what they're called because I tend to forget mirrors exist too |D
@Dawnfeather to be fair I had to look up what they're called because I tend to forget mirrors exist too |D
Did whoever made the jewelry hate Spiral males or something? The necklace is the only thing that looks at all passable on them, you can't even really see the details of anything else.
Did whoever made the jewelry hate Spiral males or something? The necklace is the only thing that looks at all passable on them, you can't even really see the details of anything else.
Teddy/Dia | he/him/his | [Skin/Accent Shop]
4367.pngRWNbd8q.png4368.png
Knew there was something going on. It's like Crim gets the news before everyone.
Knew there was something going on. It's like Crim gets the news before everyone.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Woot.
Woot.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Awwww Yissss
Awwww Yissss
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35