Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Players?
1 2
I'm currently splitting my time between here and Tumblr and I was wondering,

Any of you guys here watch any Let's Players on youtube?

Yogscast? Markiplier? The Creatures? Achievement Hunter?
I'm currently splitting my time between here and Tumblr and I was wondering,

Any of you guys here watch any Let's Players on youtube?

Yogscast? Markiplier? The Creatures? Achievement Hunter?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
I mostly watch Achievement Hunter, although I saw the Spore LP from Markiplier. There's also a RT forum post somwhere on fr if you can find it
I mostly watch Achievement Hunter, although I saw the Spore LP from Markiplier. There's also a RT forum post somwhere on fr if you can find it
I mostly watch Markiplier, Cryaotic, GassyMexican, Jesse Cox, Two Best Friends, theRadBrad, and TheRPGMinx. Most of them I started watching (except for Jesse, TBF, and GM) when my Amnesia: The Dark Descent frenzy was alive, the others I found over the years through other things.
I mostly watch Markiplier, Cryaotic, GassyMexican, Jesse Cox, Two Best Friends, theRadBrad, and TheRPGMinx. Most of them I started watching (except for Jesse, TBF, and GM) when my Amnesia: The Dark Descent frenzy was alive, the others I found over the years through other things.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
TheRPGMinx, Cryaotic, NateWantsToBattle, Shofu, Cobanermani456, and a few more that i cant think of from the top of my head atm

used to watch Pewdiepie but his content doesn't interest me at all anymore and idk his reactions just dont seem legit to me (unpopular opinion??)
TheRPGMinx, Cryaotic, NateWantsToBattle, Shofu, Cobanermani456, and a few more that i cant think of from the top of my head atm

used to watch Pewdiepie but his content doesn't interest me at all anymore and idk his reactions just dont seem legit to me (unpopular opinion??)
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
I like to watch Achievement Hunter, Markiplier, and bunches of others
I like to watch Achievement Hunter, Markiplier, and bunches of others
I mostly watch the yogscast, but every once in a blue moon I'll watch some markiplier or gamegrumps or cry.

Oh, and Cr1TiKaL.
I mostly watch the yogscast, but every once in a blue moon I'll watch some markiplier or gamegrumps or cry.

Oh, and Cr1TiKaL.
BVNLjhc.pngHZLPFUq.png
@Fyrianin

Agreed, I used to love Pewdiepie, but his videos are getting kinda stale and repetitive.

I mostly watch Achievement Hunters and Markiplier. Maybe some random Skyrim mod reviews/LetsPlays, too- all while I'm in the Coli.
@Fyrianin

Agreed, I used to love Pewdiepie, but his videos are getting kinda stale and repetitive.

I mostly watch Achievement Hunters and Markiplier. Maybe some random Skyrim mod reviews/LetsPlays, too- all while I'm in the Coli.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
I watch SirLionhart, as well as RemS500. I've watched other Let's Players in the past but right now I'm going through a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory phase.
I watch SirLionhart, as well as RemS500. I've watched other Let's Players in the past but right now I'm going through a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory phase.
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
I love Achievement Hunter, but lately I've gotten really into NicoB's LP's. I'm not really an LP person (I much prefer to play for myself), but his commentary for Dangan Ronpa is just hilarious, and I love re-living the series.

I've actually been considering starting an LP channel for visual novels, myself. We'll see if I can work up the gall to actually do it though, haha.
I love Achievement Hunter, but lately I've gotten really into NicoB's LP's. I'm not really an LP person (I much prefer to play for myself), but his commentary for Dangan Ronpa is just hilarious, and I love re-living the series.

I've actually been considering starting an LP channel for visual novels, myself. We'll see if I can work up the gall to actually do it though, haha.
169s4cp.jpg
I really only watch Markiplier as far as watching every video someone releases since I was subbed to him along time ago.

I also watch Cryaotic, Cr1TiKaLl, JonTron, Julian Smith, Rhett and Link, Jerma and Star_.

Then I watch my friends youtube channel because they're my friends but they're new so no one will know them. But their Channel is Ruinitive xD
I really only watch Markiplier as far as watching every video someone releases since I was subbed to him along time ago.

I also watch Cryaotic, Cr1TiKaLl, JonTron, Julian Smith, Rhett and Link, Jerma and Star_.

Then I watch my friends youtube channel because they're my friends but they're new so no one will know them. But their Channel is Ruinitive xD
1 2