Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Forced Rerouting
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been getting them as well. Got one a few hours ago but figured maybe it was something I did, but now I'm being bombarded with them almost every time I go to a different page here. On top of being directed to phishing websites my firewall also caught something trying to auto download as well. Honestly I'm going to log out and not come back until it's fixed, whatever is going on seems really nasty and I don't want to take the risk of getting a virus or having personal information stolen. Hoping the mods get on it ASAP.

EDIT: After enabling Adblocker I haven't had it happen since, seems like it's indeed an issue with an ad. Probably should mention I'm using Chrome too.
I've been getting them as well. Got one a few hours ago but figured maybe it was something I did, but now I'm being bombarded with them almost every time I go to a different page here. On top of being directed to phishing websites my firewall also caught something trying to auto download as well. Honestly I'm going to log out and not come back until it's fixed, whatever is going on seems really nasty and I don't want to take the risk of getting a virus or having personal information stolen. Hoping the mods get on it ASAP.

EDIT: After enabling Adblocker I haven't had it happen since, seems like it's indeed an issue with an ad. Probably should mention I'm using Chrome too.
3 hours ahead of FR
I'm having the same problem. This is most likely an ad, though I can't tell which one.

This is very bad. I hope nothing got auto-downloaded without me realizing it.
I'm having the same problem. This is most likely an ad, though I can't tell which one.

This is very bad. I hope nothing got auto-downloaded without me realizing it.
6pUNHAC.gif
I've been getting these, too; activating Adblock Plus for FR (which I had disabled) seems to have stopped them.
I've been getting these, too; activating Adblock Plus for FR (which I had disabled) seems to have stopped them.
Update for me: I hated to do it, but I enabled Adblock, and now the phishing and redirect notices have stopped entirely.

So whatever it is, it's one (or more) of the ads on FR. I'm leaving Adblock up and running until this gets fixed.
Update for me: I hated to do it, but I enabled Adblock, and now the phishing and redirect notices have stopped entirely.

So whatever it is, it's one (or more) of the ads on FR. I'm leaving Adblock up and running until this gets fixed.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
I haven't discerned which ad it is, but it's DEFINITELY one of the AdChoices ads that pop up on the left.

Also enabling Adblock for FR until an announcement's made about this being fixed.
I haven't discerned which ad it is, but it's DEFINITELY one of the AdChoices ads that pop up on the left.

Also enabling Adblock for FR until an announcement's made about this being fixed.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
I've noticed it seems to be much worse on Chrome, both on my laptop and my wife's desktop chrome gets hit sometimes up to every other new page. On the desktop, our anti-maleware simply has shut down Flight Rising as a security threat. On the laptop my settings were lax enough that I was getting a 'setup.exe' downloaded every now and again. We're smart enough not to run anything, but if there's anything more sinister we may have some issues.
I've noticed it seems to be much worse on Chrome, both on my laptop and my wife's desktop chrome gets hit sometimes up to every other new page. On the desktop, our anti-maleware simply has shut down Flight Rising as a security threat. On the laptop my settings were lax enough that I was getting a 'setup.exe' downloaded every now and again. We're smart enough not to run anything, but if there's anything more sinister we may have some issues.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
This is happening to me too but specifically it says it's a website forgery and then redirects me to download flash.
By the way this is happening for me on the most recent version of Firefox. I had at least one thing try to autodownload (luckily my computer is set up so it can't without permission), and it repeatedly tries to tell me that I've encountered a website forgery, and that my flash is out of date and redirects me to download it.
This is happening to me too but specifically it says it's a website forgery and then redirects me to download flash.
By the way this is happening for me on the most recent version of Firefox. I had at least one thing try to autodownload (luckily my computer is set up so it can't without permission), and it repeatedly tries to tell me that I've encountered a website forgery, and that my flash is out of date and redirects me to download it.
I'm having this happen to me too.
I'm having this happen to me too.
like a lot of people in this thread i've also been getting these, chrome will give me this message and avg has given me this before i even got a chance to figure out what was happening.

turning on adblock again has stopped them from happening, though i don't know how much the fr staff has on the ad sources (or something related to that) and i'd really like to have adblock on again so i can support the site
like a lot of people in this thread i've also been getting these, chrome will give me this message and avg has given me this before i even got a chance to figure out what was happening.

turning on adblock again has stopped them from happening, though i don't know how much the fr staff has on the ad sources (or something related to that) and i'd really like to have adblock on again so i can support the site
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
Some of them try to get you to auto download, so be careful! I think using adblocker is the safest way to go right now..

Here's a link from a tumblr user: http://snubbull-fr.tumblr.com/post/101475634678/why-cant-i-get-on-flight-rising-without-this
Some of them try to get you to auto download, so be careful! I think using adblocker is the safest way to go right now..

Here's a link from a tumblr user: http://snubbull-fr.tumblr.com/post/101475634678/why-cant-i-get-on-flight-rising-without-this
im too lazy to fix this rn
1 2 3 4 5 6