Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56
@twitchy Did not get the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg. Thanks =]
@twitchy Did not get the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg. Thanks =]
Apperantly my gahtering is complete (115% ~) and Digging level 10 is listed twice on my profile and my achievement score is 910 and it has been so for the past two days :)
Yesterday my beastiary was 16 today Im down to 8 :D I know I have 17 familiars (at least last I checked I did, could still be 16 but oh well)
Apperantly my gahtering is complete (115% ~) and Digging level 10 is listed twice on my profile and my achievement score is 910 and it has been so for the past two days :)
Yesterday my beastiary was 16 today Im down to 8 :D I know I have 17 familiars (at least last I checked I did, could still be 16 but oh well)
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
I'm not getting the achievement for the Full Chess Set, even though it's been in my Hoard for the entirety of today. Also, I didn't get the achievement for scavenging a Lightning egg.
I'm not getting the achievement for the Full Chess Set, even though it's been in my Hoard for the entirety of today. Also, I didn't get the achievement for scavenging a Lightning egg.
Skin Shop!
Skydancer chibis!

Please ping me when replying to one of my posts.
@lune
Thank you for linking me here!

My problem: Nygus and Nox produced two Imperials last night. Both have the Shimmer secondary gene, one has Tiger primary. I wasn't awarded the two corresponding breeding achievements.
@lune
Thank you for linking me here!

My problem: Nygus and Nox produced two Imperials last night. Both have the Shimmer secondary gene, one has Tiger primary. I wasn't awarded the two corresponding breeding achievements.
I06KedT.gif
@Twitchy

Found a Lightning Egg but did not receive the achievement for it. =[
@Twitchy

@Twitchy

@Twitchy

Also today, since I can't remember which page I posted on before to edit, I did have 14 Familiars count showing under my clan energy bar yesterday but today it's gone down to 1. o 3o I still have the previous achievements from collecting up to 15 I think though.
Also today, since I can't remember which page I posted on before to edit, I did have 14 Familiars count showing under my clan energy bar yesterday but today it's gone down to 1. o 3o I still have the previous achievements from collecting up to 15 I think though.
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
I have a little over 7 pages of Earned: Familiar Friends from 7/22, but the achievement isn't showing up at all in the clan category (I did earn it back on 7/06).

Also my clan achievement percentage is at 321%, and my achievement points are at 790 when it should be 160.
I have a little over 7 pages of Earned: Familiar Friends from 7/22, but the achievement isn't showing up at all in the clan category (I did earn it back on 7/06).

Also my clan achievement percentage is at 321%, and my achievement points are at 790 when it should be 160.
I'm missing the 'level 10 digging' one, as well as the arcane egg one. I bought (and later sold) the arcane egg today, thinking that the bug was probably fixed by now...The digging one I got a few days ago.
I'm missing the 'level 10 digging' one, as well as the arcane egg one. I bought (and later sold) the arcane egg today, thinking that the bug was probably fixed by now...The digging one I got a few days ago.
tastefulmarketing.gif
@twitchy
I have not received the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg =[
@twitchy
I have not received the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg =[
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56