Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Problems
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56
I have achieved the following but they are not noted on my profile:
  • Digging Level 10
  • Found a Lightning Egg
I have achieved the following but they are not noted on my profile:
  • Digging Level 10
  • Found a Lightning Egg
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Okay, I just counted for my achievements. I have 10 10k treasure achievements unlocked in my activity feed. If 10k treasure is a 10 point achievement (it's not showing as an achievement available on my page), then that's 100 points. I then have a 50k and 20k, so that's another 20 points, bringing it to 120. I have the Just Getting Started for 10 and the Diversity for 30 points, which then brings that up to the 160 points I see.

So, do we get the points every time we hit the achievement?
Okay, I just counted for my achievements. I have 10 10k treasure achievements unlocked in my activity feed. If 10k treasure is a 10 point achievement (it's not showing as an achievement available on my page), then that's 100 points. I then have a 50k and 20k, so that's another 20 points, bringing it to 120. I have the Just Getting Started for 10 and the Diversity for 30 points, which then brings that up to the 160 points I see.

So, do we get the points every time we hit the achievement?
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
hi... so i found a lightning egg and got the full chess set, and neither of these achievements show up...
hi... so i found a lightning egg and got the full chess set, and neither of these achievements show up...
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
I'm missing an achievment for both a nature egg and a water egg.
I'm missing an achievment for both a nature egg and a water egg.
I'm missing the lightning egg (I sold one though and hatched the other) and the chess set achievement. Thank you.
I'm missing the lightning egg (I sold one though and hatched the other) and the chess set achievement. Thank you.
In addition to my previous post (not getting Checkmate! despite having a full chess set), I am now missing the Lv 10 Scavenging achievement.
In addition to my previous post (not getting Checkmate! despite having a full chess set), I am now missing the Lv 10 Scavenging achievement.
Today I found a lightning egg while scavenging and I didn't get the achievement for it.
Today I found a lightning egg while scavenging and I didn't get the achievement for it.
I am missing Familiar Friends for having 5 familiars (I have 8, though it only shows 7 by the book icon, but even so, that's more than enough for the achievement...), and I just got a female fae, so I should have gotten Embracing Diversity, but I didn't. (unless the dragon has to grow up first?)

Those are the Achieves that I know I'm missing...there could be more, I dunno.
I am missing Familiar Friends for having 5 familiars (I have 8, though it only shows 7 by the book icon, but even so, that's more than enough for the achievement...), and I just got a female fae, so I should have gotten Embracing Diversity, but I didn't. (unless the dragon has to grow up first?)

Those are the Achieves that I know I'm missing...there could be more, I dunno.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I am missing the following: [list] [*]Quite the Collection (10 familiars) [*]Worth Something Someday (collect all 11 elemental dolls) [/list]
I am missing the following:
  • Quite the Collection (10 familiars)
  • Worth Something Someday (collect all 11 elemental dolls)
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@twitchy Did not get the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg. Thanks =]
@twitchy Did not get the achievement for finding a Lightning Egg. Thanks =]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56