Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whatif: Dragon Hybrids
1 2 3 4
I kinda just wanna put tundras with everything because super fluffy dragons.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Coatls and Pearlcatchers because fluffy dragons with a bunch of shiny things is perfect [quote name="B1ueFlame" date="2014-10-27 17:20:51"]I kinda just wanna put tundras with everything because super fluffy dragons.[/quote] Tundras + Coatls All of the fluff
Coatls and Pearlcatchers because fluffy dragons with a bunch of shiny things is perfect
B1ueFlame wrote on 2014-10-27 17:20:51:

Tundras + Coatls

All of the fluff
ex5BGkW.png
Guardians + Imperials. I guess we could call it Imperial Guards *badum tss*

They would be usually reserved, very protective and rather perfectionnist. As both species are omnivore, these dragons could eat anything.

The thin shape of an imperial mixed with a guardian's musculature. They'd have broad wings that resemble a guardian's, long horns, a "mane" of spikes as well as a tail-tuft.

They are pretty good hunters and fighters and can maintain flight for a really good amount of time. Their incredibly long horns are useful when they charge. However they would often rely on their inner reserve of elemental magic to do more damage.

One day, i'll draw this abomination.
Guardians + Imperials. I guess we could call it Imperial Guards *badum tss*

They would be usually reserved, very protective and rather perfectionnist. As both species are omnivore, these dragons could eat anything.

The thin shape of an imperial mixed with a guardian's musculature. They'd have broad wings that resemble a guardian's, long horns, a "mane" of spikes as well as a tail-tuft.

They are pretty good hunters and fighters and can maintain flight for a really good amount of time. Their incredibly long horns are useful when they charge. However they would often rely on their inner reserve of elemental magic to do more damage.

One day, i'll draw this abomination.
@zomaztd Imperial Guards would be cool.

My spin on them: Like Guardians, they have Charges. When they die, they continue to guard their Charge. Sometimes, they'll amass their Charges - or what remains of them - creating vast hoards of assorted items.
@zomaztd Imperial Guards would be cool.

My spin on them: Like Guardians, they have Charges. When they die, they continue to guard their Charge. Sometimes, they'll amass their Charges - or what remains of them - creating vast hoards of assorted items.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Guardian + Wildclaw hybrid protecting their charge. XD
Guardian + Wildclaw hybrid protecting their charge. XD
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4